Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone here ever had a 38 min layover to transfer?

I got a flight from sfo to lax with a 38 min layover to catch my flight to Miami. It’s via American Airlines. Way tighter than I’m use to, tempted to change but everything else is fairly pricey.

I had a 45 minute layover between flights one time, I think at the Minnesota airport? Trams weren’t working right so I literally……LITERALLY had to full sprint with all my luggage to make to my next gate in time. I think that’s where my knee problems started :lol:

word? I was there mainly during the summer with family.

Which part?

Geneva (just 3 years ago) - winter everyone is gone skiing and summer everyone is on holiday traveling. And that’s not even getting into everything shutting down at 6 during the week etc

Supposed to be headed to New York in Feb for the Nas show at MSG. Any suggestions on where to stay and best way to get around the city? Probably staying for a week to see what NY has to offer also.

Where you staying first of all? Will shape your trip

flight got cancelled...so we wont be there for NYE anymore

rescheduled for late March instead now, so any recommendations you go we will gladly take

we will be staying in North Hollywood. main interests are food (thai, ramen, southern comfort/soul food) , sightseeing, weed, and dope bars. Nothing fancy for real.

here are some places that we got on our radar to give you an idea:

Food: Afuri Ramen, Kai's Table, Fixins Soul Kitchen, Silver Lake House, BlaqHaus NoHo

Bars/Lounges: The Shortstop, The Continental Club

Sightseeing: Descanso Gardens (wife is into nature/flowers)

Probably do a weed tour and will more than likely hit LA Live during a Lakers/Clippers game as well, I know those tickets are high as hell so Ima just catch the game at Tom's.

Thanks in advance!

rescheduled for late March instead now, so any recommendations you go we will gladly take

we will be staying in North Hollywood. main interests are food (thai, ramen, southern comfort/soul food) , sightseeing, weed, and dope bars. Nothing fancy for real.

Food: Afuri Ramen, Kai's Table, Fixins Soul Kitchen, Silver Lake House, BlaqHaus NoHo

Probably do a weed tour and will more than likely hit LA Live during a Lakers/Clippers game as well, I know those tickets are high as hell so Ima just catch the game at Tom's.

Thanks in advance!
You already know アミーゴ アミーゴ is coming in with the “Bungalow is a must” recommendation.

Thanks in advance!

Food: Sugarfish (sushi), In N Out, Night + Market, Howlin Rays (chicken spot)

Hit Venice for sightseeing/people watching

Bars: Harlowe, BUNGALOWWWW, Gas Lite (Pauly Shore is always there lol), Misfit, Circle Bar (met my wife there), Onyx at Shangri-La

Should be a decent start for ya!

Back
Top Bottom