Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

the site is run by a friend of a friend, and as far as i know they are just travel deal hounds who will use different tools to scour the web for great deals.
a lot of the times, the deals are specific to a certain timeframe. For instance, that $500 fare in January is probably for a very specific date (ie. flying out on wed Jan 5th, 15 hour layover at Heathrow London, then to St. Pete or something like that). As far as I know, you dont need anything to take advantage of any of those deals posted except money and an open schedule.
The world of travel deal chasers is pretty crazy. I wont even pretend to understand it. With those people who just want to see the world, they will travel just for the sake of traveling (and also acrruing miles to use for future travel). Its not unheard of for those people to do "mileage runs" where they fly to a random city because the cost per mile is so cheap. I have a friend whos literally flown into Scandinavia (forgot which country/city exactly) from NYC for like 1 night. Just flies in, goes out and grabs dinner, has a night on the town, then flies home the next day.
im jelly thanks for the heads up on the site.

I plan on going to Italy in March or April to hang with a buddy of mine who plays there. Possibly Miami this upcoming summer, but we shall see on that one

Had to bump this thread

Thinking about heading to San Juan, PR for a week in June. Might go dolo but might not, lot of time between now and then but I want to go regardless.

Got a great deal for flight +nice hotel for $1450

Any idea on how much $$ I should really save in total?

Was thinking around $3K should be safe.

My bro is going to Spain again in the summer with my boy. We went 5 years ago. Now that we're older im sure its gnna be crazy but I don't got the funds for it atm. :smh:

Going to Aruba in April. Im hoping to go to Paris next year God willing..Just gotta find someone to go with. lol

Check that I think Cancun is looking like the best spot to go

Anyone have experience or tips?

Excluding Vegas trips (SoCal here), my next trip is going to be DR for a wedding later this year. Most likely will hit up NYC for a few days on the way there.

Next major trip could be Brazil for World Cup but looking unlikely

Cancun in may
Vegas
Belize in the fall
Went to Aruba last year and it was awesome!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm deadset on Portugal or Spain.

Anybody who has plans of going this year or in the future hit me up

Had gone to Costa Rica in January

Italy and South of France in May
Kaui, Hawaii in August
Hopefully NYC for SF Giants against NY Mets / NY Yankees in Sept
Costa Rica in December

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom