Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

In Iceland now. Awesome place (minus the cold weather) there is so much to do. I just wish I had more time out here (3 days).

Chicago 1st week of June...
pimp.gif

In b4 the RIPs

More recent trips included:

August 2015: Naples, Rome, Amalfi coast, Capri Island
December 2016: several parts of Puerto Rico
April 2016: London, Paris, Amsterdam

I'm hoping to travel to Mexico over the summer for a relaxing trip for a change (since I usually like to just explore and shoot), and end of the year perhaps Thailand.

What cards do you guys (and ladies) use to accumulate points/miles for travel?

AMEX PRG
AMEX SPG
AMEX Plat

Chase Hyatt
Chase Sapphire

Alaska Visa

I just jumped on that Amex 100,000 point offer :smokin

AMEX PRG
AMEX SPG
AMEX Plat

Chase Hyatt
Chase Sapphire

Alaska Visa

I just jumped on that Amex 100,000 point offer :smokin

Did you get 2 free nights with your Hyatt card? I just signed up for it with the offer and debating where to go. Looks like the Park Hyatt in NYC is the most expensive, but I don't see the reason for the $1000/nt outside of location.

feel better, being sick on vacation is the worst.

hit the pho spot

Last edited:
Hawaii in a few weeks already planning another trip to Tokyo in 2018 don't see any where else I'd like to go so far looks like I'll be traveling back and forth between Hawaii and Japan

I'm with you guys. Airbnb is phenomenal value if you're with your girl or a group of friends and want a kitchen plus that homely feeling during an extended stay. For the bachelors like myself, Hostelworld is clutch. Stayed at one in Paris and two different ones in Barcelona. Numerous opportunities to network and meet fellow travelers from all walks of life.

For those going to Barca anytime in the near future: Black Swan Hostel is legit if you want an intimate setting, in the sense you make special connections and bonds because the hostel is smaller. Free breakfast & dinners, paella-making classes, flamenco, pub crawls. Now Urbany is option two if you're looking to rage and hook up. They have a Happy Hour within the hostel that everyone gets sloshed at by 6. Shuttles to Barceloneta where the nightclubs are: Opium, Shoko, Pacha.

Hawaii first week of June super excited staying in Honolulu first time being there. My parents just got back from Jamaica and one of my cousins hotel room got broken into as they were sleeping and dude walked away with $700, hotel gave her $800 in hotel credit plus food and what not.

Trying to figure out where to go next summer.

My girl likes the beach / resort thing and I like doing different cities.

Not a big fan of tourist attractions but like local stuff.

Any suggestions ?

No PR / DR / Islands

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom