Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

I wished I took pictures of it (or it might've been on my snapchat story) but it was like 12x12 about 15lbs. :smh:

Last edited:
^ I wanna go so bad..was it easy to get there or do u still have to go thru Canada..was it cheap?
Pretty easy. Lots of direct flights from the US. Not just from Miami but from all over.

It's fairly cheap (it should be even cheaper, but that's another story). You stay in people's homes for $30-35 per night. Meals are $5 to $15 each. Many things are negotiable. It's easy to get fleeced though if you don't know what you're doing. Helps to know some basic Spanish too.

and then put the safe in my suitcase
:lol: that safe sounds unsafe.

First thing I would steal from a hotel room is a small safe. You know it's got all the goods in it. :lol:

I try to hide stuff in unusual places. Toss some cash in some run-down shoes, etc.

Last edited:
Just touched down in New Delhi India last night. I will be here for a week. Im visiting my new business partner so we can get some things moving and then were gonna just relax and have fun the rest of the time.

From Nashville the trip was 28 hours in all. Nashville to JFK to Abu Dhabi to New Delhi.
Flew Etihad airlines which was excellent and damn near all their flight attendants were fine as hell.

So far, it's great here. I love the people. They are so connected to each other. Lots of construction on infrastructure going on.

Funniest thing so far to me is their driving. Aint no dambs given at ANY point in time on the road. By drivers or pedestrians. Traffic lights are like suggestions and turning signals collect dust. The lines on the road are also just a suggestion as no one adheres to them at all. But they don't crash. Its similar to the old days in Memphus when everyone would drive around the parking lot after the club closed and "flick"(drive wildly in every direction).

Bout to head to Agra and check out the Taj Mahal.
I will post pics

Last edited:
^ they also honk constantly.

but it's not usually an angry honk. it's just part of driving for them, like how we treat turn signals.

^ experienced emirates business and emirates economy. only been on a boeing777-300 though, in economy, i like the seat width and leg room but no foot rest and no eye mask is kinda disappointing. food is just ok. the ife is really awesome though, some of the planes have the upgraded touchscreens which are huge. in business of course everything is [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

on my route, they always have a diverse crew, asian girls, euro girls, never seen an american though. i just dont like it when the fa's cant even smile a bit.

^I was on the airbus from JFK to Abu Dhabi.
It was a newer one cause it had the touchscreen tvs and instead of a remote it had a game controller for the games.

15 hour flight but I got lucky because the flight wasnt full so I had my own row(3 seat row). The flight included 3 meals(with real silverwear) and free drinks(I had 6 vodka and ojs and 5 rum and cokes because they just kep saying yes everytime I asked) free neck pillow, headset, blanket, socks, earplugs, eyemask, all the movies, tv and games were free. Wifi access was not free but I really didn't need it. Bathrooms had hot and cold water and soap instead of just hand sanitizers.

My FAs were super nice. Apparently they are hiring a bunch of people out of Romania because they were a few on both my flights. I have a new appreciation for Romanian women, I will say that much, then thete was this fine asian, and Im not sure what the other chick was but she was bad too. I wanted to finesse one of the Romanians Daynisa into joining that mile high with me but when it got dark, I opened the curtain and 30 mins later it was back daytime outside since I was flying east. Damb!

Very nice trip over here though.
I really hope I get lucky again and get a whole row to myself again on the way back. I was in that thing feet up, stetched out with about 7 pillows and blankets stuffed in the corner. Most comfortable I've ever been on a plane.

^ they also honk constantly.

but it's not usually an angry honk. it's just part of driving for them, like how we treat turn signals.

Yes. For them its like an announcement that Im coming so get out of the way. Last night we ran up on this dude on a bike and we were so close the shine from the headlights covered his whole body...dude never even turned around never altered his path. He just kept it movin like a G. Another dude walked right out in front of us and put his hand up like muscles could stop a car with no fear of being splattered. Definitely a culture shock in that regard.

Pretty easy. Lots of direct flights from the US. Not just from Miami but from all over.

It's fairly cheap (it should be even cheaper, but that's another story). You stay in people's homes for $30-35 per night. Meals are $5 to $15 each. Many things are negotiable. It's easy to get fleeced though if you don't know what you're doing. Helps to know some basic Spanish too.
First thing I would steal from a hotel room is a small safe. You know it's got all the goods in it. :lol:

I try to hide stuff in unusual places. Toss some cash in some run-down shoes, etc.

Thx bro..Repped..I really want to go to Havana

^I was on the airbus from JFK to Abu Dhabi.
It was a newer one cause it had the touchscreen tvs and instead of a remote it had a game controller for the games.

15 hour flight but I got lucky because the flight wasnt full so I had my own row(3 seat row). The flight included 3 meals(with real silverwear) and free drinks(I had 6 vodka and ojs and 5 rum and cokes because they just kep saying yes everytime I asked) free neck pillow, headset, blanket, socks, earplugs, eyemask, all the movies, tv and games were free. Wifi access was not free but I really didn't need it. Bathrooms had hot and cold water and soap instead of just hand sanitizers.

My FAs were super nice. Apparently they are hiring a bunch of people out of Romania because they were a few on both my flights. I have a new appreciation for Romanian women, I will say that much, then thete was this fine asian, and Im not sure what the other chick was but she was bad too. I wanted to finesse one of the Romanians Daynisa into joining that mile high with me but when it got dark, I opened the curtain and 30 mins later it was back daytime outside since I was flying east. Damb!

Very nice trip over here though.
I really hope I get lucky again and get a whole row to myself again on the way back. I was in that thing feet up, stetched out with about 7 pillows and blankets stuffed in the corner. Most comfortable I've ever been on a plane.

I can't hear sh** on the earplugs they provide..I use my Bose over the ear headphones..I also hav all my favorite movies on my iPad..recently bought a 3Ds too lol..I get bored on planes too fast..I need to get a mophie tho..and I think I'm all set for long flights..longest I been is 11 hours

:lol: Hey bro I gotta ask you... did you get got with those time share MFers?

^^ Nah bro we know better than that :tongue::tongue:

You will get accosted as soon as you arrive to cancun at the airport. They will try to sell you on all types of ish.

But I travel often, I'm pretty immune to all that stuff.

Antigua was cool, beach was fantastic. Nice calm waters and not overcrowded. Resort we chose (Jolly Beach Resort) was a little too outdated and touristy though. Don't think i'm a fan of spots where endless rude fat Americans and British end up. The rooms were terrible, bed hard as hell and I could feel the springs. Good deal though for a cheap all inclusive trip with decent food and drinks.

View media item 2428184

Last edited:
Going to St. Lucia at the end of the month for my honeymoon. Then Toronto July 13-16 for my boys bachelor party. I think Caribana is going on that weekend. Any suggestions?

Trying to go to new york for the puerto rican parade. Is it a weekend event? Whats the best day to go. Im flying in. Any tips and family friendly places are appreciated. Where exactly is it?

^I would say it is worth it. The only advice I can offer is to plan your trip. Stay to the bigger cities and tourists sites and its no different than America. They have ALL the modern convienences that more developed countries have.

I was told I would be crapping in a whole in the ground. Not true. I was told there wouldnt be clean water here. Not true
There are major infrastructure differences seeing as they only gained their indepemdence like 60 years ago.

And since the infrastructure is so bad and there are so many people the roads are SUPER crowded. DON'T DRIVE! Plan on paying someone to drive unless you have friends over here.

But yeah definitely worth it. Im coming back maybe in about 6 months and staying for longer.

^I would say it is worth it. The only advice I can offer is to plan your trip. Stay to the bigger cities and tourists sites and its no different than America. They have ALL the modern convienences that more developed countries have.

I was told I would be crapping in a whole in the ground. Not true. I was told there wouldnt be clean water here. Not true
There are major infrastructure differences seeing as they only gained their indepemdence like 60 years ago.

And since the infrastructure is so bad and there are so many people the roads are SUPER crowded. DON'T DRIVE! Plan on paying someone to drive unless you have friends over here.

But yeah definitely worth it. Im coming back maybe in about 6 months and staying for longer.

Enjoy fam.
Not sure if u have Ranthambhore on the itinerary but i highly recommended staying for a day or 2 and doing a safari. Also check out Hawa Mahal In Jaipur.

I will definitely check those places out next time. I wish I had more time here but I leave in about 9 hours.

I tried to go to Akshardham Temple today but its closed on Mondays so i had top tale pictures from outside the gate. >:

View media item 2429210
View media item 2429212
Here are a few from the other day when I went to the Lotus Temple

View media item 2429215View media item 2429217
Wanted to rock my Tours to tour the temple but you have to take you shoes off before you ente
View media item 2429218

I love NT... but do y'all really rock the NT fitted everywhere y'all go? Or just for the pics you know you're gonna post? :lol:

I myself just rock it when either going out if town or when I know I'm taking pics and want to rep.

Like today for example I wore the Pirates fitted with my DMP VIs but there was NO way I was going to the Taj Mahal and not reppin

Last edited:

when you say clean water, you mean the tap water or the bottles? even my indian friends won't drink the tap water.

and yes, agreed on not driving. it's a madhouse on the roads.

Back
Top Bottom