Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Trying to head out to Barcelona. Any of you have any good insights on when to go and what to do/see? I've been wanting to go to Spain for a while now.

Doing Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Madrid over Thanksgiving.

Any recommendations are appreciated, guys.

Trying to head out to Barcelona. Any of you have any good insights on when to go and what to do/see? I've been wanting to go to Spain for a while now.

just went to barcelona this past july and amsterdam multiple times but i will skip on the dam pretty much a tourist place where people just go to party i would go to rotterdam.

but for barcelona check out

Gothic Quarter

Cathedral of Barcelona

Born Cultural Centre

Casa Batlló

Park Güell

Montjuïc Castle

La Sagrada Familia

Mercat de la Boqueria

Gotta book soon.

Option 1 is japan (tokyo/osaka) + Seoul

Option 2 is london, greece and alexandria.

Opinions

Gotta book soon.

Option 1 is japan (tokyo/osaka) + Seoul

Option 2 is london, greece and alexandria.

Opinions

Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum lol. IMO Europe if time is a factor. The reason I say that is because Japan/Korea is so culturally different from the western world, that when I lived in Japan and went to Korea for the first time, it was hard to tell what I was looking at. Albeit it was when I was younger (Early 20’s), figuratively speaking, it seemed comparable to visiting two NE american cities. Yea they’re different locations, and subtle nuisances but they seemed to fall under the same umbrella. It wasn’t until I left and now that I am older I can appreciate each culture independently. If you’re from the US and head to Euro/Mediterranean area the fact a lot of people speak english will allow you to acclimate a lot easier. (I know this isn’t the objective of traveling just pointing out things I noticed). I would also point out that in contrast to Japan/Korea, when I lived in Greece and went to London for the first time there were glaring differences in the culture. If you’re on a time crunch and want the most bang for your buck in terms of likely perceivable diversity, do Europe. Ultimately it boils down to what you’re looking for as a traveler. I am unsure of what your cultural background is(my b if there was any unfounded assumptions made)and I know that was kinda all over the place but I hope it helps. If there’s something you want me to speak specifically to such as food, night life, history etc lmk.

Visiting ATL next month for the Falcons / Seahawks game. I'm flying in Friday and departing Monday.

What night spots should I visit?

Can’t go wrong w/Onyx. Maybe hit Harold’s on Edgewood for lunch Saturday. Should be poppin.

ill be there 8 days. flying into rome and going straight to capri. we will be in capri for 2 nights, positano for 3 night and rome for 2 nights. aside from a few reservations at a couple Michelin star restaurants and a boat in Capri our itinerary is pretty open.

Just booked 6 days in Quito, Ecuador next month....

Already have Baños on the list. Hike Cotopaxi. Mindo Cloud Forrest. Quilotoa.

Any other recommendation?

Last edited:
7104DF08-17C3-4774-BA1C-299FFDFFBC66.jpeg
69FBD642-1454-4FDC-B2D7-8FA78AB2D1DC.jpeg
051156AA-362A-44BF-948A-85680B82DC2B.jpeg
F195E984-0791-4E37-AE6C-AE45FEF52018.jpeg
7DEBE80F-3487-4B47-8924-C4A0B7FB710E.jpeg
9DB0415C-0F35-4C62-8D0D-95BC47A9FD72.jpeg
Dubai has everything man its crazy nice here

7104DF08-17C3-4774-BA1C-299FFDFFBC66.jpeg
69FBD642-1454-4FDC-B2D7-8FA78AB2D1DC.jpeg
051156AA-362A-44BF-948A-85680B82DC2B.jpeg
F195E984-0791-4E37-AE6C-AE45FEF52018.jpeg
7DEBE80F-3487-4B47-8924-C4A0B7FB710E.jpeg
9DB0415C-0F35-4C62-8D0D-95BC47A9FD72.jpeg
Dubai has everything man its crazy nice here
dubai is cool and the variety of food you can find there is clutch. the only thing is the weather, being outdoors for extended periods of time can only be done in the cooler months. besides that, the beach spots are nice as well. the train makes it quite to get around the city. one downfall is how expensive the alcohol is and how it is only sold in certain places. overall, its a nice place to discover.

dubai is cool and the variety of food you can find there is clutch. the only thing is the weather, being outdoors for extended periods of time can only be done in the cooler months. besides that, the beach spots are nice as well. the train makes it quite to get around the city. one downfall is how expensive the alcohol is and how it is only sold in certain places. overall, its a nice place to discover.

Yea everything you said is true. There is alot of pluses about this country/city besides the weather and alcohol. I just picked up some beer from a designated store got 3 6 packs of corona came out to $75 :sick:

Yea everything you said is true. There is alot of pluses about this country/city besides the weather and alcohol. I just picked up some beer from a designated store got 3 6 packs of corona came out to $75 :sick:
Man, that is rough haha i was recently there and i spent 40$ on four beers :lol: you live there? My coworker told me that your alcohol buying privileges depend on your income.

Man, that is rough haha i was recently there and i spent 40$ on four beers :lol: you live there? My coworker told me that your alcohol buying privileges depend on your income.

No im visiting and got a 30 day temp liquor license. You can get them where they sale liquor just gotta show your passport

No im visiting and got a 30 day temp liquor license. You can get them where they sale liquor just gotta show your passport
nice, I did not know that. Hope you enjoy it out there. it is interesting to not see so many drunk people being sloppy haha i was walking around the marina area and I saw some wyldin' out but definitely more tamed.

Visiting ATL next month for the Falcons / Seahawks game. I'm flying in Friday and departing Monday.

Can you recommend food spots, nightlife, & places to visit.

Anything worth doing in Vegas when I'm here for a work trip? Not trying to get into anything wild but don't want to sit in my room.

Went to Gordon Ramsay's Burger place last night when I landed... Trash.

Was thinking of checking out Feature sneaker boutique

Anything worth doing in Vegas when I'm here for a work trip? Not trying to get into anything wild but don't want to sit in my room.

Went to Gordon Ramsay's Burger place last night when I landed... Trash.

Was thinking of checking out Feature sneaker boutique

Check out Urban Necessities.
Top Golf seems fun.
Any other good restaurants that catch your attention lol
Its sin city. Not a lot to do out there but party

Trying to come up with a March vacation. About 7 days. Anyone have any insight on the places below? Trying to pick one.

Aruba
Bali
St. Lucia

Back
Top Bottom