Your opinion on money

When you guys think about all the money you wasted in the past do you ever get over it (gambling,dates,shoes, court fees for crimes either small or big, etc.)? We sacrifice hours of our lives to get that paper then it just disappears. What do you do to cope? Some people tell themselves "i'll just make more no big deal", but you can't get those hours of your life back from making that money.

Yea I think about it from time to time but I KNOW I could have spent more than I have.

I am sure folks that are/were heavy in the shoe game, heavy drinkers, weed heads, and cell phone sugar daddies probably beat themselves up more than me

I've definitely wasted lots of money but I also am grateful that i have things money can't buy.

America's morals are out of wack so the way money is viewed is out of wack too. It's basically a quantifiable amount to your self worth. If you can't make enough, sorry, you could die from simple illness.

When this much weight is placed on a tangible item, people will do any and everything to get it.

Welp C.R.E.A.M. can't reestablish anything without it. Also, "It's basically a quantifiable amount to your self worth. If you can't make enough, sorry, you could die from simple illness." -sooperhooper. *fistbump*

Last edited:
4237E255-2EF9-44EC-8078-8F9361A67F66.gif

#yolo

Money- You not **** without it. Thats the gist and always will be. But always take these into account

Enjoy the fruits of your labor. Don’t feel bad about treating yourself. Like someone said we can’t take it with us.
Can’t take it when you leave bruh.
I've definitely wasted lots of money but I also am grateful that i have things money can't buy.

America's morals are out of wack so the way money is viewed is out of wack too. It's basically a quantifiable amount to your self worth. If you can't make enough, sorry, you could die from simple illness.

When this much weight is placed on a tangible item, people will do any and everything to get it.

The best memories I can think of in my life have nothing to do with money.

In this world we live in money is most definitely important, but it's not the most important when it's all said and done.

It's just paper

Take that Disney stuff somewhere else.

Money makes life better than not having it. (Relatively speaking).

I am NOT saying having money makes you absolutely happy

you can also be so smart money ain’t a thing>D

I love you so much, don't ever leave me
I won't let you leave
The hole turned me out, green eyes, had a crush on her
Since 5 years old, met her, fell in love with her
I saved that hole 'cause she bring more holes
She major yo,

Back
Top Bottom