Your thoughts on non black females saying the N-word

That just sounds corny as hell man LOL

No. U.

Dude rly said the N word was a fad? :lol:

On what planet does that even remotely make any sense?

I should clarify:
What I mean by the N word being a fad is that I think it's a general term or colloquialism dispersed in and around rap/hip-hop culture. And since that genre of music reaches a wider audience, you get a new breed and generation embracing it. A few decades back, you wouldn't have seen the word so casually used amongst other races.
Duh.

moonwalk.gif

That just sounds corny as hell man LOL

No. U.

Dude rly said the N word was a fad? :lol:

On what planet does that even remotely make any sense?

I should clarify:
What I mean by the N word being a fad is that I think it's a general term or colloquialism dispersed in and around rap/hip-hop culture. And since that genre of music reaches a wider audience, you get a new breed and generation embracing it. A few decades back, you wouldn't have seen the word so casually used amongst other races.
Duh.

The word wasn't being used as heavily from my observation when I was younger. I'm 25 now and see and hear people that used to chastise others for using it now using it.

Crazy what time can do.

I agree with that small paragraph 100%. I hate when people call it the "new breed" making it like this. They learned it from somewhere. More useless division.

Last edited:
The girl on the right is "thick" lol. Bicep just layed out like a pancake :x

Last edited:
Damn so brothas dating white women are less black now? If who you dates decides your blackness...I'm good. I always thought we were fighting to be equal and free, but I guess we just wanted the freedom to be put ourselves in a box. As long as brothas judge each other the white man will never have to.

no one should be saying the N word, not even black people. I dont understand why black people get so mad when they advocate the word by using it. Dont enable something that you dont want other people saying by saying it regularly. flame suit on
Damn so brothas dating white women are less black now? If who you dates decides your blackness...I'm good. I always thought we were fighting to be equal and free, but I guess we just wanted the freedom to be put ourselves in a box. As long as brothas judge each other the white man will never have to.

I always thought black women hated on black men dating outside their own race. Do black men hate on other black men dating outside their race?

I always thought black women hated on black men dating outside their own race. Do black men hate on other black men dating outside their race?
to a certain extent...I only say something if you act like white women are better than black women

Black people saying it and getting their jimmies rustled when people from other races say it are just hypocritical.  

I don't say it and if other people say it, I don't even get mad.  They're just digging themselves into a bigger hole if they ever grow up and realize how dumb they were for throwing that word around all the time.  

to a certain extent...I only say something if you act like white women are better than black women

I think any race would get hated on if they thought one race of women were better then most. But I think black women hating on black men for dating outside their race is just pure hate.

C'mon man,that's like the 10th time someone's tried to justify more ignorance by assuming that all black people accept it and use the word regularly :lol:. Is there any reason for the burning desire that some people have to use that word other than to be rebellious and sound cool and hip by emulating what they hear rappers say? It's gotten to a point that I even sometimes hear HS kids on the street openly and casually using the word with r at the end to replace "oh ****"(even around their black friends)... :stoneface: . I'm sure it's not used with any hateful intentions but of all words that's the best one they could come up with? Really? :smh:

Last edited:

So how does this mean its a fad? I've looked up several definitions of a fad, your attempt an an explanation fits none of them. :lol: In fact you can't really call something a fad until it fades from popularity, are you saying this new generation will eventually stop using it? Cause from what I'm seeing there has been a steady progression to EVERYONE using it. It started with latinos in inner cities now it's progressively moving toward whites and asians using it. That isn't a fad. If it were a fad hispanics would've stopped using it by now.

1. What don't you understand?

2. COLLOQUIALISM. Why don't you try looking up that word.

And yes, I think there's a strong chance the use of the word might fade out..but as long as it is prevalent in urban culture, it'll thrive.

What's this I'm seeing now? Hispanics gauge what word is 'in' or 'out' in a particular era? Lolwut

Fad
Trend
A fad is any form of behavior that develops among a large population and is collectively followed enthusiastically for a period of time, generally as a result of the behavior being perceived as popular

Oh, is that the word you Googled? Okay.

As far as that first sentence, it's not that at all, it's the ones who will vehemently boost up one race while demeaning the other that you're describing, some who have actually posted in this thread. It's not just black/white either, as there are a pretty good number of Asian women who would push their male counterparts in front of a bus for white dudes. There's nothing wrong with dating outside your race as long as you're not boosting one up whole demeaning the other and masking it as "preference", cause all that does is put negative connotations around actual preferences.

Last edited:
@mytmouse76
 what's your said position on this? :nerd:

I've always wanted clarification on the issue. Because one of my boys is dating a white chick now and my homegirls say the slickest stuff to me when he ain't around. :lol:

i mean i mess with my friends when they are with someone who isn't black and they do it to me but its never from a place of hate...thats just what we do

are there black women who hate to see a black guy with a non black girl just cuz of course but thats not always the case and it isn't one sided

black guys can get in their feelings also and i've seen it happen

Back
Top Bottom