Your Thoughts on these upcoming 2009 air jordan "Double-Up" packs!?

now thats just overkill on the packs. i bet they made HUGE profits from the CDPs, now they plan to keep the ball rolling with these "overkill packs"good luck Jb may god be with u all, xD

I just know that I hate packs. I wish they can just sell shoes individually, so people can just buy what they actually want. I bought 20 pairs per year before2008, and this year I got zero packs.

I don't get u ppl, first u guys want a bunch of 1's n 3's now everyone don't and want 6's n 11's. They release the 1&3 n now u crycause they make a bunch of different colors when u can just not buy them but u guys say they shouldn't be made anymore and there being over made. Then In 2years u all are asking for more 1&3. U niketslkers always flame the heads of JB when u can't do better! U just can simply not buy the shoes u don'tlike but u all have to say how they are frankensteins when the teams and other jordan happen to bring in more money than retros! If u all were on jb it wouldbe horrible cause there would be no 1,2,3,4,5,7,9,10,12,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22.... It would be nothing but 6,11 and maybe a 23 n 13. U would drive jbbankrupt because of no teams, fusions, spizikes, ect. Ppl will get tired of 11 and 6. It's a good thing they make a lot of colorways of each model so pplget what they want, there favorite color, another shoe for the collection, or maybe just to rock it cause they got money like that. Stop crying this is good.Jb is not even close to being dead. If u want shoes close to the ogs and early retros buy them if u don't like the new models. Jb would be dead if niketalkmembers were in charge! The truth

Originally Posted by bjthatjordanguy313

sounds nice but you know jordan can find a way to mess it up
I agree with this!
roll.gif

I would much rather a year of occasional "packs" rather than numerous "packages"...
eyes.gif

H.O.F. pack Slam Dunk pack looks interesting. Slam Dunk pack I'm guessing consists of cement 3's and white/red/blk 2's which would make that agreat pack to buy.

IMO this whole pack idea has quickly become very stale. I know that the CDP's were released in order to "celebrate" the legacy of the JordanBrand but this is starting to get silly.

2009 doesn't signify anything important for JB so for them to continue pushing out more packs is just plain stupid.

i cant wait to see some actual pics of these.. if they are releasing all these packs in 09 shouldnt there be some pics surfacing somewhere??

i wish JB would give our wallets a break. for the die hards that cop everything, it seems like no end in sight

Sounds good but the packs that we want SD or HOF would probably limited like the xx3's having us waiting outside in the cold for a week SMDH!!!

screw the DMP II, which supposedly consists of two V's...they already killed the v's with all the colors that they released...leave em alone...give usanother xi and another vi...that would be nice...and i hope i see the true blue 3's next year

Back
Top Bottom