Your top 5 most likely busts in this years NFL Draft?

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

*waits for everyone to put matt ryan on their list*
matt ryan
I wouldn't put Matt Ryan up there. Simply because his mechanics are great. I'm not sure why exactly people would think he is a bust, butbeing at Boston College, I don't know, coaching changes aside. They can groom some prototype qb's. I think he is actually underrated.

^IMO Matt Ryan is overrated..especially with the hype ESPN is giving him.
i remember watching NFL live or something and they all said he'd be better than JaMarcus Russell...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Limas Sweed
First Aid Stewart

Leodis Mckelvin
Jake Long
Brandon Flowers

about time your %+%**@@ figured that out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

i remember watching NFL live or something and they all said he'd be better than JaMarcus Russell...
Well, ideally, a lot of potential top qb's would be good given that they were drafted to a better team. But given that this is the NFL Draftand if you are worth a darn, you have to have that special "it" factor. I think it sucked for Russell to get drafted by the Raiders, but not as badas I see his position now. If Ryan is in a decent situation, I think he can be really good.

Originally Posted by acidicality

There is no QB better then him in the draft and will be the 1st QB taken so he is going ot get hype. and there is nothing wrong with people saying heis better the Russell.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Darren McFadden.
\ Exactly He cant move a pile, cant run inbetween the tackles too tall and has little shiftiness.

Brandon Jacobs is doing quite well.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

5. Glenn Dorsey- Dude is always hurt. If yall have footage, show me a vid of him finishing a game that was not already decided.

4. Joe Flacco- Seriously, I never heard of this guy till the senior bowl and he wasnt enen good enough to win the starting job at Pitt

3. Jonathan Stewart- Some team is going to try to draft him thinking theyre getting a steal like the Bills did with Willis Mcgahee. Dont think he'll pan out, these arent pac 10 defenses he'll be going up against

2. Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie- I wikipedia'd him and couldnt find any thing about any characters issues. So if he was the beast people made him out to be he wouldve been at Tennessee, not Tennessee State

1. DeSean Jackson- Glorified kick/punt returner, always hurt. Wont beat NFL CBs in coverage assuming there a coach dumb enough to let him play wr

Pretty much it. How can Cromartie be so good and he didn't go to BCS school.

TO went to Tenn-Chattanooga and was a third rounder. Some kids get looked over in HS for many reasons. Some kids also explode in college.

Also, Matt Ryan will be a bust. He was a product of a sorry +*+ ACC. Look what happened when VT saw him for a second time.

I don't think Ryan is gonna suck, but I think he's a bit overrated that's all. of course he may have a better career than jamarcus.

Matt Ryan his completion % was like 55. He threw something like 17 pics too lazy to google his stats. He is the top QB in a weak class therefore he gets thehype. He will have a career like David Carr or Alex Smith not Tom Brady. He doesn't have a rocket arm like JaMarcus or anything that really stands out. Ifyou think this QB class is bad wait till next year, it will be garbage unless Stafford and Tebow enter early and who knows if Tebow will make a decent NFL QB.

Darren McFadden.
\ Exactly He cant move a pile, cant run inbetween the tackles too tall and has little shiftiness.

Im not the only one who feels this way WHEW. We will see what kinda heart he has when he isnt running through grand canyon size holes. He better learn tolower his shoulder cause that stiff arm is gonna get broken off.
Matt Ryan his completion % was like 55. He threw something like 17 pics too lazy to google his stats. He is the top QB in a weak class therefore he gets the hype. He will have a career like David Carr or Alex Smith not Tom Brady. He doesn't have a rocket arm like JaMarcus or anything that really stands out. If you think this QB class is bad wait till next year, it will be garbage unless Stafford and Tebow enter early and who knows if Tebow will make a decent NFL QB.
Name one of his recievers?..............oh alright.

Do I think he is overrated a bit? sure. Bust though? If he doesnt get drafted by pick three he could go ANYWHERE. So that makes him relatively low risk. Ithink he will be a servicable starter in the L nothing special though.

On to my list..

DMac
Glenn Dorsey
Justin King (he is going to rob some team round 2)
Brandon Flowers (he got no business in the first round SMH)
Calais Campbell (Please do not pick him Washington)

laugh.gif
At the Jstew bandwangon grinding to a halt. Aint liked dudes runningstyle for a minute but he is to talented to be a bust? Injuries maybe?
ohwell.gif

Man the hate for Djax is thick...I see the bust potential but I dont think a team would be drafting him with the expectations he is going to be a top 5 WR inthe L. I am pretty sure they are hoping he makes alot of impact on ST and what ever they get from the slot is a bonus. I dont see him going above the 20's.

I would put Malcom Kelly but he ruined all chances of him getting picked to high.

According to your Dominque Rodgers Cromartie logic than Ben Rothlisberger would have been wack because he went to Miami (Ohio). Why was TO atTennessee-Chattanooga and not Tennessee Fresh? That is a bad reason to think someone will be a bust.

I would put Malcom Kelly but he ruined all chances of him getting picked to high.
He sat in with Michael Irvin for about an hour today on ESPN Radio here in Dallas, and dude was back-tracking somethin SERIOUS about his commentsover the weekend... Too little too late, though.

5. Glenn Dorsey- Dude is always hurt. If yall have footage, show me a vid of him finishing a game that was not already decided.

4. Joe Flacco- Seriously, I never heard of this guy till the senior bowl and he wasnt enen good enough to win the starting job at Pitt

3. Jonathan Stewart- Some team is going to try to draft him thinking theyre getting a steal like the Bills did with Willis Mcgahee. Dont think he'll pan out, these arent pac 10 defenses he'll be going up against

2. Dominque Rodgers-Cromartie- I wikipedia'd him and couldnt find any thing about any characters issues. So if he was the beast people made him out to be he wouldve been at Tennessee, not Tennessee State

1. DeSean Jackson- Glorified kick/punt returner, always hurt. Wont beat NFL CBs in coverage assuming there a coach dumb enough to let him play wr

This is the dumbest statement ive ever read in my life...................The school he goes to has nothing to do with a mans talent.........Thats likesaying randy moss isnt gonna be good just because he went to marshall (even though he was supposed to be at FSU).......He ended up at marshall......Notflorida, penn state, clemson, auburn, unc or even HAWAII.........MARSHALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

He sat in with Michael Irvin for about an hour today on ESPN Radio here in Dallas, and dude was back-tracking somethin SERIOUS about his comments over the weekend... Too little too late, though.
Aint nothing like a back tracking crybaby who runs a 4.7
laugh.gif

I mean I could run a 3.9 if the conditions were right...

dreClark
Can believe you even replied to that nonsense.
laugh.gif

Who is better than Ryan in the draft??? the ONLY viable candidate is Brohm....
No body...But I dont think either one of them will be the best QB's from this class. Im on the Flacco bandwagon. He was lucky he didnt startat Pitt cause they were #!$+#*! horrible. Best thing that every happened to him. But damn after those three you got Josh Johnson and *gulp* Chad Henne this isnot the year to need a QB even got the Falcons thinking about going with Harrington for another year that should tell you how dire the situation is.

Interesting Fact, Nearly half of all the Hall of fame DBs are from Small schools ....
(Not Counting Aenas Williams who will be in shortly)

Originally Posted by theone2401

Darren McFadden.

Im not the only one who feels this way WHEW. We will see what kinda heart he has when he isnt running through grand canyon size holes. He better learn to lower his shoulder cause that stiff arm is gonna get broken off.
Matt Ryan his completion % was like 55. He threw something like 17 pics too lazy to google his stats. He is the top QB in a weak class therefore he gets the hype. He will have a career like David Carr or Alex Smith not Tom Brady. He doesn't have a rocket arm like JaMarcus or anything that really stands out. If you think this QB class is bad wait till next year, it will be garbage unless Stafford and Tebow enter early and who knows if Tebow will make a decent NFL QB.

Do I think he is overrated a bit? sure. Bust though? If he doesnt get drafted by pick three he could go ANYWHERE. So that makes him relatively low risk. I think he will be a servicable starter in the L nothing special though.

On to my list..

DMac
Glenn Dorsey

laugh.gif
At the Jstew bandwangon grinding to a halt. Aint liked dudes running style for a minute but he is to talented to be a bust? Injuries maybe?
ohwell.gif

Man the hate for Djax is thick...I see the bust potential but I dont think a team would be drafting him with the expectations he is going to be a top 5 WR in the L. I am pretty sure they are hoping he makes alot of impact on ST and what ever they get from the slot is a bonus. I dont see him going above the 20's.

The thing about the Dmac hype is Todd prob grades him higher than he did AD. Someone gone get 4 great years out of first aid then ask themselves whythey didnt trade up to get Mendenhall. Sweed is a 3rd rounder imo. Long will flame out at LT but hes so big and strong that he could move to RT or G. Ryan isthe goods imo. Jamarcus has a freakish arm. Ryan has Manning bros type strength maybe more. He is effective at moving in the pocket He is the best QB in thisdraft. DRC is a late bloomer.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Darren McFadden.

Im not the only one who feels this way WHEW. We will see what kinda heart he has when he isnt running through grand canyon size holes. He better learn to lower his shoulder cause that stiff arm is gonna get broken off.

Do I think he is overrated a bit? sure. Bust though? If he doesnt get drafted by pick three he could go ANYWHERE. So that makes him relatively low risk. I think he will be a servicable starter in the L nothing special though.

On to my list..

DMac
Glenn Dorsey

laugh.gif
At the Jstew bandwangon grinding to a halt. Aint liked dudes running style for a minute but he is to talented to be a bust? Injuries maybe?
ohwell.gif

Man the hate for Djax is thick...I see the bust potential but I dont think a team would be drafting him with the expectations he is going to be a top 5 WR in the L. I am pretty sure they are hoping he makes alot of impact on ST and what ever they get from the slot is a bonus. I dont see him going above the 20's.

The thing about the Dmac hype is Todd prob grades him higher than he did AD. Someone gone get 4 great years out of first aid then ask themselves why they didnt trade up to get Mendenhall. Sweed is a 3rd rounder imo Long will flame out at LT but hes so big and strong that he could move to RT or G DRC is a late bloomer.
Yea I know me and you are on the Mendenhall campaign....

Todd
roll.gif
Aint nothing Dmac can do on the football field that I wouldntrather have AD for except passing the rock.

I actually think Limas might shock some people and I dont even know why
ohwell.gif
and if DRC aint a stud ill be shocked.

You do know that there is talent outside of BCS schools right?

Back
Top Bottom