Your Top 5 WORST Actors Vol. Give me my time back!

Some of you guys are seriously losing credibility with your lists. Nick Cage is a good actor
smh.gif

how has no one posted this man...
stephen_baldwin.jpg

dude has been in more c-grade sci-fi $100 budget movies than anyone on this planet. plus he just looks super baked all the time. 

how has no one posted this man...
stephen_baldwin.jpg

dude has been in more c-grade sci-fi $100 budget movies than anyone on this planet. plus he just looks super baked all the time. 

Word. Nic Cage is a good actor IMO.

The worst acter IMO is everybody who starred in "Drag me to hell" SMFH!

Word. Nic Cage is a good actor IMO.

The worst acter IMO is everybody who starred in "Drag me to hell" SMFH!

Nic Cage is a god damn anomaly. He can star in something and be GREAT, or have a "Knowing" type of performance. He's not a bad actor, because he has had some dope performances, but things like Ghost Rider, Knowing, Wicker Man etc. are really dragging down his credibility. I will say that Bad Lieutenant was very entertaining, and Cage did put on a hell of a show for that
laugh.gif

My list:

Jessica Simpson
Christian Slater
Tara Reid
Paul Walker
Brendan Frasier

Keanu Reeves is gonna be on here if he ruins Cowboy Bebop whenever that comes out.

Nic Cage is a god damn anomaly. He can star in something and be GREAT, or have a "Knowing" type of performance. He's not a bad actor, because he has had some dope performances, but things like Ghost Rider, Knowing, Wicker Man etc. are really dragging down his credibility. I will say that Bad Lieutenant was very entertaining, and Cage did put on a hell of a show for that
laugh.gif

My list:

Jessica Simpson
Christian Slater
Tara Reid
Paul Walker
Brendan Frasier

Keanu Reeves is gonna be on here if he ruins Cowboy Bebop whenever that comes out.

DatZNasty wrote:
Don't find nothing this dude has done funny. It's not even a prejudice, I try to give it a chance every time and just end up with the [see avatar] face.

Will_Ferrell.jpg

Are you kidding me? Will Ferrell is THE MAN...I just saw "Other Guys" last night...this dude is a comedic genius. Have you seen "Anchorman"?

rob-schneider-20070109-196109.jpg
 <~~~Co-Sign this...I HATE THIS GUY

Back
Top Bottom