Your Vehicle Being Illegally Searched Unappreciation Vol. Is That Standard Procedure?

Originally Posted by doosta45

smh.gif
@ op.

legal search duke, sorry

smh.gif
at you. What are you sorry for? The police wasting my time? If their dog smelled narcotics than why didn't they recover any?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by bbanks707

you have no idea what your talking about OP.

Take Mr.Top Flight Security of the World's word for it
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I know the law. I'm a pre-law student. If I were driving in this situation the story might be different.

dttitledr2.jpg

With today's "everybody is a potential terrorist" thinking, it's pretty hard to be illegally searched.

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

check yourself
roll.gif
you check yourself
wink.gif

First you told me to 'man up' when I was the passenger in the situation. Step your reading comprehension up. Secondly you claimed I can't spell.Why did you bold LSAT? What did I spell wrong?

Originally Posted by BlackMamba08

samething happened to me once and i dont even smoke once the cop searched the car for like 10 min and found nothing he saw a teabag on the floor and he said that was what he was smelling...
smh.gif

Another poor excuse for the punk one time to sweat somebody for some bull *$!* ..
mad.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Everything I know about illegal vehicle searching I learned from Jay-Z.

It was one of his 99 problems.
laugh.gif
When ever something comes up I replay that part in my mind for advice
worddd
pimp.gif
ill always keep that in mind

i don't know where this took place, and i may of missed this, if it was said or brought up already, but i know in NYC for a fact that once the dog notifiesthe officer that something illegal is present, they are allowed to search your car without your consent, but thats only if the dog picks up on something.. fromyour account it seems like nothing done was wrong or illegal. then again everything depends on dept policy of where the search occurred.

check yourself
roll.gif
you check yourself
wink.gif

First you told me to 'man up' when I was the passenger in the situation. Step your reading comprehension up. Secondly you claimed I can't spell. Why did you bold LSAT? What did I spell wrong?
You were the passenger who is pre-law and didn't have the sense to tell your boy his rights were being violated.Then come to NT to make athread like your gonna do something about it.If you look closely at the comment you'll know I was jk about the spelling thing.You dont posses the skill toread between the lines.Not my fault

like I'm going to do something? What gave you the indication that I was attempting to do something about it on NT?
laugh.gif

I would have told my dude not to let them search, but we were seperated and questioned. When I asked the cop if they did this every time they caught someonespeeding, dude shyed away from the question. There was no point in me speaking out if my friend and I weren't on the same page. He said if he had somethingon him he wouldn't have let them. It was his choice.

As for your joke or whatever I still don't get it?
laugh.gif

check yourself
roll.gif
you check yourself
wink.gif

First you told me to 'man up' when I was the passenger in the situation. Step your reading comprehension up. Secondly you claimed I can't spell. Why did you bold LSAT? What did I spell wrong?
You were the passenger who is pre-law and didn't have the sense to tell your boy his rights were being violated.Then come to NT to make a thread like your gonna do something about it.If you look closely at the comment you'll know I was jk about the spelling thing.You dont posses the skill to read between the lines.Not my fault
dude...it was a legal search...they can run a dog around the OUTSIDE of your car without a reason and if the dog alerts (not hard to fake) theyare good to go in...and why did you bold LSAT and talk about misspelling ? you never heard of the LSAT?

r33p04s wrote:
msDUNKtastic wrote:

msDUNKtastic wrote:

check yourself
roll.gif
you check yourself
wink.gif

You were the passenger who is pre-law and didn't have the sense to tell your boy his rights were being violated.Then come to NT to make a thread like your gonna do something about it.If you look closely at the comment you'll know I was jk about the spelling thing.You dont posses the skill to read between the lines.Not my fault

dude...it was a legal search...they can run a dog around the OUTSIDE of your car without a reason and if the dog alerts (not hard to fake) they are good to go in...and why did you bold LSAT and talk about misspelling ? you never heard of the LSAT?

Idk @$%% about the law.He says he knows what he's talking about and claims it's illegal.He's pre-law I'm not so he has more knowledge thanme.If you highlight that post you'll see I was just messing with dude about the spelling.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
I know the law. I'm a pre-law student. If I were driving in this situation the story might be different.
Step your pre-law game up and look into Illinois v. Caballos (specifically look at the U.S. Supreme Court Decision.)

Originally Posted by IIcn

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Step your pre-law game up and look into Illinois v. Caballos (specifically look at the U.S. Supreme Court Decision.)
roll.gif
dude trying to throw shots, go sit down and thank the lord the cops didn't rodney king your *%*

I'm sure there are some dogs that are alot better than others but no one is giving them enough credit. 9 times out of 10 the dog never smells the acualproduct. Once you have say smoked some weed its on your hands then you touch your bag and hide it. You then get out of the car now you have touched the doorhandle. you go back to put gas in the car and trace amounts are on the lid to the gas tank. the dog just follows the trace scents till it finds the stash. Evenif there was and never had been anything in the car if you friend had touched it and then gotten in the car he had contaminated it and hince the dog alerted.I've been around the block with the police more than once and beat a case on illegal search but its not easy or cheap. Just remember anything you touch iscontaminated after you handle the product. WASH YOUR HANDS!!!

why would I take shots at a rent-a-cop though? Why would I care if the cops pulled a rodney king? I'll pull a rodney king back and get paid in court
laugh.gif

Thanks to the person who referred to that supreme court case though.

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I'm sure there are some dogs that are alot better than others but no one is giving them enough credit. 9 times out of 10 the dog never smells the acual product. Once you have say smoked some weed its on your hands then you touch your bag and hide it. You then get out of the car now you have touched the door handle. you go back to put gas in the car and trace amounts are on the lid to the gas tank. the dog just follows the trace scents till it finds the stash. Even if there was and never had been anything in the car if you friend had touched it and then gotten in the car he had contaminated it and hince the dog alerted. I've been around the block with the police more than once and beat a case on illegal search but its not easy or cheap. Just remember anything you touch is contaminated after you handle the product. WASH YOUR HANDS!!! use hand sanitizer
fixed

...that sucks smooth, its easy for cops to get/find reasonable suspicion if they really want it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

You should've said of either one of 2 things.

1. "No."

2. "Let me see your warrant."

True, but allowing the cop to search at 4 am is better than being in jail if the cop abuses his power at 8 am

Back
Top Bottom