You're About To Ride On Your Enemies ...What Song Are You Playing?

Laugh at me if you wish, but Cee-Lo from Goodie Mob had a song on his 2nd album called Scrap Metal. Listen to the words. Plus, I'm pretty chill, so if I had to "ride" on anyone then it is pretty bad and no music will matter, hell, it can be elevator music, no matter.

Ambitions as a ridah...

Bodies hitting the floor as the woman harmonizes at the end. I've pictured this before.

Last edited:
Sabotage by the beastie boys
...Breaking Bad type violence, over fat stacks 
laugh.gif

I'm about to listen to all of these songs as I have to ride out to Best Buy to ride on Best Buy for their shotty treatment of me last night, I've thought about it, and I can't let it go.

^^^ You sir have earned a rep for several reasons: 1.) My beef is with a "Geek Squad" rep 2.) You have a Fiend track, dude was legit my favorite out of the whole No Limit era, Talk it how I Bring it was my anthem, 3.) the Office Space reference, too real.

How come no one has posted The Big Payback by James Brown? Again, listen to the words. That is a song meant for riding on someone. Btw, Art Vandelay 1- Best Buy 0, with more 0s to come.

I don't even like Chief Keef, but this seriously might be the hardest song I've ever heard. When I first heard it :x :smh:

Either this or Get Ya Mind Right and I'm ready to go

:lol:  What happened?

Took my 360 in last night to trade it for a Xbox One, they were with it, then the "Nerd Bomb" dude was like do you have your receipt, I was like no, didn't know I needed it, he was like" well according to federal regulations you need it for this particular store" I started laughing because I knew he was lying, his co-worker was like "why would the government regulate this particular store, quit lying and being lazy because we've taken consoles all day without receipts" dude was like "well it's the law because we have to know it wasn't stolen" then ol girl was like " well if it is stolen we've taken stolen ones all day, and if it was stolen, I wish it was stolen from your house" I died. So he was like since we're closing I'll ask my manager for a rain check, the manager before a word was spoken rolled up about 20 minutes later already shaking her head talkin bout, "how do we even prove we have a trade in promotion" I pulled it up on my phone and she was like "oh, well I'm not going to do anything" I asked the "Nerd Bomb" dude what the managers last name was and this dude said "it's against the law to give out her last name" I laughed and said I'll be back. Called corporate before I left the parking lot, ran down the story, lady told me to call back this am. I wrote the general manager, he wrote back and said that he will honor the promotion and issue me a rain check. Cool, still called corporate and dude was like he was embarrassed and I'll be receiving more than a rain check, said he'd call me back Tuesday. Sorry for the long story, but I left some stuff out. James Brown smiles in his grave.

Took my 360 in last night to trade it for a Xbox One, they were with it, then the "Nerd Bomb" dude was like do you have your receipt, I was like no, didn't know I needed it, he was like" well according to federal regulations you need it for this particular store" I started laughing because I knew he was lying, his co-worker was like "why would the government regulate this particular store, quit lying and being lazy because we've taken consoles all day without receipts" dude was like "well it's the law because we have to know it wasn't stolen" then ol girl was like " well if it is stolen we've taken stolen ones all day, and if it was stolen, I wish it was stolen from your house" I died. So he was like since we're closing I'll ask my manager for a rain check, the manager before a word was spoken rolled up about 20 minutes later already shaking her head talkin bout, "how do we even prove we have a trade in promotion" I pulled it up on my phone and she was like "oh, well I'm not going to do anything" I asked the "Nerd Bomb" dude what the managers last name was and this dude said "it's against the law to give out her last name" I laughed and said I'll be back. Called corporate before I left the parking lot, ran down the story, lady told me to call back this am. I wrote the general manager, he wrote back and said that he will honor the promotion and issue me a rain check. Cool, still called corporate and dude was like he was embarrassed and I'll be receiving more than a rain check, said he'd call me back Tuesday. Sorry for the long story, but I left some stuff out. James Brown smiles in his grave.
These dudes be killin' me ...do your job and stop  ******* with me. Why you wanna be extra? Then when you get caught frontin' wanna throw shade to the manager before I even get a chance to present my side of the story...had a similar problem, dude was like pantomiming hood mannerisms like "oh, you're gonna come back with your homies and shoot me over a video game?"

Came back at closing with a few dudes just to **** with the guy, they were bustin' up blunts sittin' on the hood of the car over doing the hard **** being ignorant and I went in there 5mins before closing playing this:

Best customer service and apology I've probably gotten in my life 
laugh.gif
...dudes was SHOOK

I don't even like Chief Keef, but this seriously might be the hardest song I've ever heard. When I first heard it 
sick.gif

mean.gif

Either this or Get Ya Mind Right and I'm ready to go
...this way harder. 

Last edited:
That's how I've always felt, but when it's something lightweight like your boy @Offset POW CLOW
 , I'd throw this on when I'm on my way.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but this video is not cool... messed up that kids watch this and think it's the thing to do

Also Fredo looks like about the dumbest person alive.

That said, if you're really riding up on somebody... without a doubt I'd play Uptown by Travis Scott.

Back
Top Bottom