You're the GM of the Clippers and..

Me and all my boys are having this discussion right now, we're all pretty undecided.

Miami offers you a straight up trade for Mike Beasley..

Most people think that Griffin has more potential then Beasley.. but with what's going on with Griffin's knee and the history of the Clippers recentdraft history..
are you gonna take the sure thing with Beasley or you gonna risk it and go big with Griffin?

you and your friends are slightly malnourished at best if you dont take that trade ... ... ... ... ... what kind of hypothetical is this?

Blake would have been great if he didnt get drafted by the clippers, now his career is over. BTW Beasley and that cali dro wouldnt be a good mix

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I'd decline that trade ten times outta ten.
Yep... And I love both of them... Blake may have missed this year with the knee, but I'm still far more concerned long-term aboutBeasley's make-up/personality than BG's health.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Kalamazoo52

Me and all my boys are having this discussion right now, we're all pretty undecided.

You're the GM of the Clippers and..

...I resign..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Griffin for Beasley?

Cmon man!

While both guys have bright futures in the league in my opinion, how are you going to trade a #1 pick before he even suits up in one regular season game? Eventhough I like Griffin more than Beasley anyway, this scenario would never play itself out. Yeah yeah yeah I know it's hypothetical.

laugh.gif
at Beasley being the "sure thing". How long ago did he get out of rehab?

I decline this trade in a heartbeat because Blake's potential is greater than Beasley's and neither one is really a sure thing. Why trade one risk foranother when the one you own could pay off more?

doesn't matter if you trade griffin and ten guys for lebron, as soon as they become clippers terrible things will happen to them

Blake Griffin still hasen't proved himself yet and may never will, Beasley has stepped up this season and i would def make that trade

aint no way in hell i would let go of beasley for griffen... beasley still puts up points with a wade first offense... if beasley was the main focus point in aoffense, not have to worry about a super star and actually have plays for him.. dude would beast...

if i were to make that trade, beasley would probably fall off as a clipper, and griffin will get healthy and become a star on the heat (unless he becomes likeelton brand.)

the clippers are becoming more cursed and cursed (albeit management hasnt been all good) throughout the years. it sucks to see the potential talent diminishplaying for the other team in LA

Ehh...as far as the potential thing. I don't know. If Mike stops smoking there aren't too many young dudes in the L I see with a more dangerousarsenal. Blake probably has a better motor and works harder but in terms of flat out god given talent...Mike is SEVERELY underachieving right now. He shouldabsolutely be where KD is right now...he's that good.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

aint no way in hell i would let go of beasley for griffen... beasley still puts up points with a wade first offense... if beasley was the main focus point in a offense, not have to worry about a super star and actually have plays for him.. dude would beast...

no he would be the same player he is right now.

Originally Posted by UCLAMIKE

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

aint no way in hell i would let go of beasley for griffen... beasley still puts up points with a wade first offense... if beasley was the main focus point in a offense, not have to worry about a super star and actually have plays for him.. dude would beast...

no he would be the same player he is right now.

you must not watch a lot of heat games....

Back
Top Bottom