Yuku has completely killed Niketalk S&T

Nah, you know what's really killed it? All these damn "OFFICIAL" team/game/season threads. They really are about 75% of the posts around here... go find a forum dedicated to your squad.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Nah, you know what's really killed it? All these damn "OFFICIAL" team/game/season threads. They really are about 75% of the posts around here... go find a forum dedicated to your squad.
indifferent.gif

Uh....no.

indifferent.gif
Somewhere down the line you're related to a moron.

Originally Posted by JPZx

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

dvqyau.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
You should prolly stop talking about yourself like that bro

Originally Posted by JONFARR

indifferent.gif
You should prolly stop talking about yourself like that bro
You live in Oregon.
laugh.gif

Which is still 10x better than Minnesota.

We dont have a thread for every team on here. Hell, even some popular teams on NT dont have official threads. But they're there to share news and discussions regarding THAT team only. I mean, you wouldnt want a new thread every day "New York Yankees call up ____ vol. To play tomorrow" or "Insert scrub is injured vol. Insert team fans only."

Because that %@%% would get annoying.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Which is still 10x better than Minnesota.
Devean George grew up and went to high school in Minnesota. That should be enough to garner your respect.

i dont know why i keep putting myself through this BS. i want to stop posting on here but i cant bring myself to do it.

laugh.gif
How the mods can sit here and continue to say why a move is not possible at this time... The alternative is losing tons of members

It's OK guys! We just added more RAM to our forum which should make everything run much more smoother now!

Back
Top Bottom