Yuku Search Bar is Failing... i need help finding a website

It was mentioned in the Valentines day thread... The site was about creating your own caricature doll. Some dude created himself for his girl and i can't remember the name of the site. Anybody recollect this site? If so, Thank you in advanced !

It was mentioned in the Valentines day thread... The site was about creating your own caricature doll. Some dude created himself for his girl and i can't remember the name of the site. Anybody recollect this site? If so, Thank you in advanced !

Originally Posted by DT43

people still search with Yuku?

Wow thanks bud. Anyways i went to page 354 and found the Valentines day thread and found the Website. FYI it's iamstuffedanimal.com

Originally Posted by proper english

i guess theyre still working out the kinks..

30t6p3b.gif
that "upgrade" or "fix" or whatever ended up causing more problems than before

those are so awesome. im getting a bunch of the mini ones of myself to give out at christmas
glasses.gif

those are so awesome. im getting a bunch of the mini ones of myself to give out at christmas
glasses.gif

I been wondering how far the search engine goes back? Are not any archives? Cuz I've been using specific words I know were posted in certain old threads but I aint getting nothing.

Are all those ezboard thread gone for good.

I been wondering how far the search engine goes back? Are not any archives? Cuz I've been using specific words I know were posted in certain old threads but I aint getting nothing.

Are all those ezboard thread gone for good.

Back
Top Bottom