Yung (Bankroll) Fresh- Life of a Hot Boy

***** hard on Boochie lol,what about Quicktrip?
Never heard a song from that *****. Boochie was like son right hand mans. When he died he was getting the interviews, he was the one ruining songs (on me :x f u boochie).

He just dropped his new mixtape facts 2 with features from fresh,jeezy,and future and production from metro,zay,southside and drich.
Never heard a song from that *****. Boochie was like son right hand mans. When he died he was getting the interviews, he was the one ruining songs (on me :x f u boochie).

ATL dudes are a lil different.

For the most part....they rock with whoever got the clout at the time. Plug and his 9th ward/Purp Gang/GF,/Mobb run the streets and the jails now. Jails is important here.....if y'all understand how that works inside/out. I won't get too deep. But that thing of theirs is expanding with other Lil sets wanting parts for various reasons.

Plug, was plugged in with all that. All pun intended. Him and Fresh essentially came up in the same crew (10 lil ******). See the song "Ten"....by fresh. But Fresh isn't from the 9. He used to kick it over there....but that's the #noplugzone.

For whatever reason....Plug and Bank fell out. Plug is a real street dude that wants banks fame....bank is a rapper, with street ties...that wanted Plugs clout.

Street ***** loyalty is to money and power. Plug is really
Plugged in....so they side with that. Sure, there are some dudes that don't like how plug is running around....but they know they can't go that route.

ATL still got a lot of love for Fresh....but some feel their hands are tied.
got it . his behavior post the death tells me everything i need to know . 

boochie aint all bad , he got joints i rock with . he actually reminds me of bank in style , he just doesn't have nearly as much charisma 

Still say if all them ATL dudes so worried bout plug they need to contract some outta town goons to get the job done :lol: ...catch him coming out onyx or compound on the late night or something

Last edited:
BR cats is saying if plug and 21 come out there on the BS they getting laid down.

somebody will book 'em, if im 21 im charging double 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dropping on my birthday [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I wonder what the significance of that date is for him, Life of a Hot boy 2 dropped on my bday too

this ***** googled net worths on some my man got more money than yours **** :lol:

:rofl:

NT really needs to find a way to remove the "Wavy" off of @wavy daddy name.

Bringing shame to the wave :smh:.

Bruh he's not even the only dude with Wavy in his name running around saying insane **** on the regular. There's another dude like him causing confusion probably doing damage to ya name by association. :lol:

Last edited:
That self-titled tape Bankroll dropped on Thanksgiving 2015 is still one of my favorite tapes, but this video came on BET Jams the other day, and I pretty much totally overlooked it on that mixtape cause of all the other songs i keep in rotation

Bankroll had IT. I was starting to feel him more than Young Dolph around that time

Back
Top Bottom