Zadehkicks pre orders

As far as the ts fragment high prices… several credible sneakers news sites were claiming 100k+ pairs were going to be released and the numbers weren’t close to that so I can see how he dropped the ball. Aside from that the Travis khaki 6s that were released b4 those were a huge money maker for him because they were going for well below his preorder price.

Not saying my information is better or worse than anyone else’s but I was told that stock in the ts highs was way low from the jump. Like 10k pairs compared to the 120k for the lows. Ironically bulk preorder prices for both pairs were around the same price prior to release in the circles I was privy too.

I find this whole Ponzi scheme interesting, I kinda feel bad for the average Joes holding the bag and losing a stack. Let’s be honest though we knew someday this was going to happen.

Think I see how this all crumbled on him

He flaunts projected numbers
Takes bulk orders from multiple people and oversells

Aint coming through with shoes and wont give back money

Dudes cant pay rent and told ZK they need they dinero but he done blew they money on weed, crypto, prostitutes and luxury items

Boys showed up with ski mask and ZK called the cops like a lil biyatch

It's interesting to read all these legitimate hypothetical theories being thrown on here daily since the fallout from a few days ago. Damn near all of the theories seem logical.

I admit I never had experience with this guy. I never will either, especially with this fallout. And I'll gladly keep it that way.

It's like a mixed bag of positive and negative feedback about this business. But it seems to lean more toward negative from my impression. I admit I've formed a negative perception of this guy.

My negative perception stems from this guy overselling phantom inventory that he didn't possess with the limited or highly marquee releases, then not delivering as promised. And he chose to compound the problem by not issuing refunds in a timely manner. That will be seen as stealing money.

It seems like most of the orders that were legitimately fulfilled stem from the general releases according to satisfied customers, which seemed easily obtainable for him. But it seems like his major issues arose from the bulk orders he took and didn't fulfill with the hard to get stuff.

All he had to do was just rectify the orders that he couldn't fulfill by issuing refunds promptly and he wouldn't have ever been in this predicament. He should have even provided a guarantee that if he couldn't deliver a specific shoe by a specified time frame, then refunds would be offered. I think I read that he offered store credit as a substitute for refunds, that still isn't a viable solution because it means you're committed to him by default similar to how it works with an arranged marriage. Now look at how worthless that store credit is because he decided to skip out.

To run a viable ponzi scheme you can’t give refunds though. You just need to get more investors to pay off the older ones.
That’s basically what he was doing? Sell stuff cheap, as orders piled in, raised prices to make up for the cheaper prices, etc etc

He had cash on hand for refunds and minor issues. Dude has sick whips years ago who knows what the hell he was driving now but he was spending money but either way, I’m sure with more resellers, limited stock, rising costs it got harder to maintain his original business plan. It worked previously but yea

This scum basically did the same thing that Frank & Jamie McCourt did with the Dodgers before they got divorced regarding using funds and resources from a business to furnish an opulent lifestyle.

Just like how the McCourts plundered and looted money from their ownership of the Dodgers to live it up and maintain a rich lifestyle, which eventually plunged the Dodgers into bankruptcy, this fool did the same crap, albeit at a lower level because a shoe ordering business sure as hell ain't as significant as owning a historical MLB team in a big city.

It will definitely be interesting to see how this all ends. If those bulk buyers are sol and get nothing back then I have a feeling he will probably be calling the Eugene PD for help again since his information is all over the internet. This guy does not strike me as someone who can maintain a low profile.

I wonder how the courts gonna handle this , dude transferred all the assets from Zadeh Kicks to his personal accounts and paid off his whips and personal loans with the business cash before stuff went south.
Pretty sure in a situation like this, any assets transferred into another name recently will be looked at by the courts as part of the plan, and will most likely be seized (if possible) until this is all settled.

8360101F-7EB3-4740-9A8C-38921D5C77AB.png

Can we actually start that misha was a Zadeh burner or employee account Convo yet cause it’s fishy as hell he still ain’t showed?

If it wasn’t a burner it was definitely somebody close to him…How many people he talk into the Zedah cycle that ended up losing money in this thread…Honestly now…

And these $100K+ order 🤡…Sweating their cash and ****…They plenty fine with trying to get one over on the guy who wants one pair of ****ing GR’s every single drop…

Listened to the twitter voice chat yesterday and really no new info but noticed a dude got on talking about knowing people who do "verified pre-orders" and to contact them. Thought that was in poor taste. Stay safe out here, cycle will continue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom