• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Hey if anyone is going o the Nike Vault tomorrow could you take a pic of any custom gear they have to go with the shoes? I thought it was cool just to see, especially with the stories behind each shoe

Just got the call from HOH for the Kobe Prelude 4s.  Luckiest shoe raffle day ever for me.  Copped the Preludes, and Bred 1s from same HOH.  

See yall in the morning... Still not sure what to try for. these or breds. Gonna be a game time decision. No way Ill be able to get both... wont stop me from trying doe. night players. flourish for ya boy.

Just got a call from HOH I won a sz 14!
pimp.gif

I had a sz 13 and 14 ticket, was hoping I won the 13 because that's my true size. O well I cant complain

Now I gotta try and find someone to trade with or sell them then buy the 13
damn bruh you're flourishing this week 
nthat.gif

So I didn't get a call today for the kobe iv preludes and neither did any of my friends that went to get raffles with me 5 guys in total. One of the homies sent me this link(bottom) saying that they dont call til tomorrow. However i do see on here that some already got the call for preludes. I went to southcoast plaza cerritos and lakewood. Any ideas if any of these stores are done calling. 5 shoe raffle at cerritos so I dont know if they can get done with everybody from 6 til 9(assuming this is the time they stop calling). Anyone else have any further info. For those of you that got a call let us know what store and time. Much appreciated NT.

"If your ticket number is selected, you will be notified by phone on Saturday, December 28th."

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/blog/2013/12/24/nike-kobe-iv-prelude-release-details/

Just got a call from HOH I won a sz 14!
pimp.gif

I had a sz 13 and 14 ticket, was hoping I won the 13 because that's my true size. O well I cant complain

Now I gotta try and find someone to trade with or sell them then buy the 13
damn bruh you're flourishing this week 
nthat.gif
Yea bro I got lucky on these, its only like my 3rd time winning at this HOH.

I had to put in some work and camp for the Breds tho

I kept you in mind for the breds fam but it looks like damn near everyone handed out tickets early this week even tho its says on the launch locater they were doing it Friday
mean.gif

Didn't even have a chance to cop anywhwere. I slept on City Gear down here tho smh I didn't even know they were getting em. They did guaranteed tickets last night I aint even know

Damn wish I was off today from work so I could simply get a ticket. It'll have to be NDC in the morning which I know will be tough. Hoping to get ny size 8. Good luck to everyone that is trying to get these to keep for themselves

It is so funny how people go insane right now on the NikeStoreEurope twitter! LOL

Back
Top Bottom