• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
i havent hated nikestore for a long time now... but damn...

they got millions of peeps to refresh like idiots for 20 min....

troll of the year :lol:

they held onto the hype .... realized they were putting too much hype out for one day. It just wouldn't be enough to have a great pair of sneakers actually stand a chance of being obtained for the purposes of wearing. Thank you Nike for ******g everything up, yet again.

roll.gif

Why blame Nike? If people abused early links, then props to Nike for not releasing today. Let them sort things out and then give everybody a fair shot.

Why blame Nike? If people abused early links, then props to Nike for not releasing today. Let them sort things out and then give everybody a fair shot.

that the thing that doesnt make sense only EU got early links.

it would make more sense to stop release of both shoes or even stop Bred over kobes.

Well, I guess at least I know that I did not get them :lol:

Sucks because I've been moving these last couple of days and could've used interrupted sleep. Oh well, off to bed again.

Maybe I'll get a call from Cerritos. Didn't see anyone mention that they called last night

lets hold a class action law suit against nike for pain and suffering making us all depressed lol.
It can probably work. Get everyone $100 for internet service bill for wasting our time. Then we should sue social media for the Desocialization of society

guys i tried an atc service and got an order.... oh cancellation here i come.... I bet this was an attempt to catch the atc services, glad i used my moms address and card info... but oh no........

that the thing that doesnt make sense only EU got early links.

it would make more sense to stop release of both shoes or even stop Bred over kobes.
The main website uses i18n which means they have a single website installation to support all countries. If the store is built the same way, then any exploit found on EU would (in theory) also be on the USA website.

Back
Top Bottom