• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
would appreciate it if FL updated their launch locator for the vi's..
nerd.gif
its the same stores for every release bro...

it will be hilarious if people came back and said that their GS restock was canceled.
because you know they lying.

there were early links for GS? thought just the mens
Well the way the game goes now, i think there is an early link for all releases... just hiding there somewhere

Bruh just showed my girl the prelude 5s 7Y I got thinking she might like em and want to wear them and she said sell em!
roll.gif

lol I know all yall aint lurking the Kobe thread for your girlfriend. Seems like got one "for wifey" is code word for "resale". In that case I got one for wifey too! 
smokin.gif
 Repped for the link. I don't know how you so conviently found it, though..... 

Last edited:

lol I know all yall aint lurking the Kobe thread for your girlfriend. Seems like got one "for wifey" is code word for "resale". In that case I got one for wifey too! 
smokin.gif
 Repped for the link. I don't know how you so conviently found it, though..... 
my page monitor kicked in, so i checkout out as fast as i can

Last edited:
Let's ban the phrase "early link" from the thread.  We already know that anyone who gets a pair from NDC used an early link.  

The early links went widespread very close to the time the Prelude 1 released.  I know they weren't all over during the DB V and X releases, because I got both of those.  They were around before then, but much less prominent.  Don't go drop $100 or even $10 on some "super bot".  The bots are worthless for now.

Don't spread false info. I got through waiting for twitter link and scored Vs. I wasn't the only one either

Can we both talk to a rep and possibly see if we can switch orders if you decide to cancel yours ?
Yea bruh sure. She said she wants to see them in person but I can always just send them to you. Tax was only like 9 bucks.

Can we both talk to a rep and possibly see if we can switch orders if you decide to cancel yours ?
Yea bruh sure. She said she wants to see them in person but I can always just send them to you. Tax was only like 9 bucks.

No doubt I'll throw lil extra in to. Just PM me whenever fam.

Hopefully she changes her mind it's a beautiful sneaker she'd be breaking all necks

On a side note, Im gonna need the NT help with a link for the 6's this week. After the 5's. those are the best out off the whole collection.

^Yea, the NT Kobe community looks out for eachother unlike other threads.....
mean.gif

edit: does NT really have that many married members buying sneakers for their wife in JANUARY? Maybe I'm wrong.....

Last edited:
Same dude on eBay just listed 3 with the copy of the receipt showing them just ordered. Nice lol. Guess no 1 per
Person limit?

Back
Top Bottom