looks like people got robbed again 
mean.gif
 c'mon nike let  kobe fans get their shoes  
This.  Bummed.  
ohwell.gif

Man WTF...I knew it. Daaaaaamn
mean.gif

You know the dudes IG?
Nah I saw some pretty reliable people say it on twitter. I mean I had the link open immediately and got the Not Available screen, it makes sense. Hopefully we can keep an eye out for restocks. Cause if thats the case their orders should get cancelled 

Nah I saw some pretty reliable people say it on twitter. I mean I had the link open immediately and got the Not Available screen, it makes sense. Hopefully we can keep an eye out for restocks. Cause if thats the case their orders should get cancelled 

Damn don't hold your breath on that restock.
There is 100% a way to get them using that early link, otherwise all these cats wouldn't be doing it like that...

Did anyone who was successful on NDC NOT use a bot??!

I'm convinced based on what I'm reading is unless you score via HOH raffle, u have as good a chance winning Powerball if you try online..

F this noise

I woke up to my alarm but went back to bed. Knew it was gonna be mission impossible with the first drop of the Prelude. Hopefully they will have more of the rest of the pack. :\ I wanted to feel that luxurious looking leather on my feet damnit :frown:

^They've already started doing that, at least the raising prices part. The Is went from $380 to $450 to $500 just in the last hour...

Kicks- screw coming up clutch again. The same guys who take a 15% restocking fee on any cancelled preorder... Hahahahaha

Will the preludes be available on eastbay? I know NDC and ftl Europe is getting them. I'm in china and it seems impossible to cop here... So I'll try my luck with the us release...

Once kicks crew sees the high resell prices and hype, they'll cancel the reasonable priced pairs and raise their prices.
Which is why you get the shoes as soon as they're posted to Kicks Crew and don't wait for a release to happen. That's what Kicks Crew always, always does. No matter what, their shoes are going to be above retail. The point is to just accept that and cop the shoes you want. Sometimes they cancel pairs and sometimes they don't though.

Also, did the footlocker Europe release come on a tweet or did they just put them on the web site? The link was down this morning by the time I got to check ...

Also, did the footlocker Europe release come on a tweet or did they just put them on the web site? The link was down this morning by the time I got to check ...

You had to search it. I was heated had the shoes in my cart but visa wouldn't verify cause it was an american card smh

Had a long waiting time so I was expecting the OOS message/prompt to show-up, but I got through. Will either keep if I get 2 other models from the pack or trade if I don't get them...

Back
Top Bottom