• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
My wife's Prelude 7's GS just came in from NDC and they didn't have the extra laces. I chatted with 2 NDC reps and they both advised that the shoes did not come with extra laces.

I sent them pics of shoes from ebay with the extra laces and they said that ebay was not an authorized Nike retailer and that the sellers were most likely adding their own extra laces to the shoes.

I can't believe Nike is doing me like this. :smh:

Sorry bro, but they lied to you on that one. I'm down with helping members out so You may use my photo as proof if you like but they doubt they're gonna be able to get you the exact laces. It's the shame the reflective spare laces are nice.

View media item 770115

Sorry bro, but they lied to you on that one. I'm down with helping members out so You may use my photo as proof if you like but they doubt they're gonna be able to get you the exact laces. It's the shame the reflective spare laces are nice.
Uninformed Rep is more like it. 

Can't expect them all to know what there talking about.

View media item 770115

Thanks for trying to help but they won't budge. I showed them a picture of someones shoes/lacebag with a Nike store receipt and was still denied.

anyone looking for prelude 6 or prelude 1 for decent price Air-Knight has the 6 for 380 and prelude 1 for 600 better than ebay
are they a legit website.. tho i havent seen any replica preludes just want to make sure i dont get scammed out of 600 bucks

are they a legit website.. tho i havent seen any replica preludes just want to make sure i dont get scammed out of 600 bucks
i was just about to mention that too. Air-Knight have been known in the past to have sold or posted fakes, air-knight and air-randy as well. Also the shipping charge is $37. On their contact list it shows the address and when i typed it in on goggle, it shows some private house with a tree. Also if you check their other prices, everything seems like a good deal. Maybe too good to be true. Maybe somebody will come in and try to confirm their legitimacy but I'd still be very sketch about it. Their format style on the site  is very similar to some another sneaker store in china. 

My wife's Prelude 7's GS just came in from NDC and they didn't have the extra laces. I chatted with 2 NDC reps and they both advised that the shoes did not come with extra laces.

I sent them pics of shoes from ebay with the extra laces and they said that ebay was not an authorized Nike retailer and that the sellers were most likely adding their own extra laces to the shoes.

I can't believe Nike is doing me like this.
mean.gif
Yeah son they lied to you. Are you using the online chat or talking to them in person? Thay always seem more responsive in person then via chat. I bought the shoes direct from Nike, and I have the receipt and the laces are still attached, were would people on ebay get the exact laces as the adult sizes, with 3M, but not as long as the adults sizes?! They doing you dirty if you need another photo let me know.

Got a few people to bite on my $450 offer for these size 12 VII preludes :pimp: .

i was just about to mention that too. Air-Knight have been known in the past to have sold or posted fakes, air-knight and air-randy as well. Also the shipping charge is $37. On their contact list it shows the address and when i typed it in on goggle, it shows some private house with a tree. Also if you check their other prices, everything seems like a good deal. Maybe too good to be true. Maybe somebody will come in and try to confirm their legitimacy but I'd still be very sketch about it. Their format style on the site  is very similar to some another sneaker store in china. 
They are from Hong Kong.  These guys are as legit as it gets when buying from China/HK.  I personally have never bought from them, but I've talked to them a number of times over my 2 years in China.  They get their stuff direct from the stores in HK.

Thanks for trying to help but they won't budge. I showed them a picture of someones shoes/lacebag with a Nike store receipt and was still denied.
leave them negative reviews. I did that once and got exactly what I wanted a few days later

I wish I could find P4's for 375-450 in size 9.5. Everyone I ask wants more. Damn greedy resellers

greedy? no. opportunistic? yes.

oh man, shipping for my VII is so slow from NY. I blame MLK day for slowing shipping down. Hopefully it comes tomorrow.

Last edited:

oh man, shipping for my VII is so slow from NY. I blame MLK day for slowing shipping down. Hopefully it comes tomorrow.
mine came today. I was getting incredibly impatient lol one more day and I don't know what I would have done

nah some are just greedy. When I copped my prelude vs he wanted$490 on eBay and I offered him $440 there. Since he had a big selling history he said $480 PayPal and I said lemme get $460, maybe even $470, u know cut it down the middle. Son said I need $480 and I told him straight up it aint the money it's the principle, I don't want the shoes. Guy said ok, ok I understand, $475? I did cop cuz I'm not about to haggle over $5 but that's the type of ppl ur dealin with often times.

Last edited:
nah some are just greedy. When I copped my prelude vs he wanted$490 on eBay and I offered him $440 there. Since he had a big selling history he said $480 PayPal and I said lemme get $460, maybe even $470, u know cut it down the middle. Son said I need $480 and I told him straight up it aint the money it's the principle, I don't want the shoes. Guy said ok, ok I understand, $475? I did cop cuz I'm not about to haggle over $5 but that's the type of ppl ur dealin with often times.

some can say you being cheap. you said it was principle. i would say being efficient with buying.

trying to get the most money out of someone because they want what something you had would be considered smart business in a resellers game.
obviously this may not work if there was competition.

we can't use standard business models of big companies like apple, samsung, and nike as a measuring stick in the aftermarket business models. They really got no one to please but themselves.
Obviously this is just opinion, and I could be quite wrong. but as a person who does sell my extra pair when I buy two and buy from resellers once in a while, I understand both sides.

some can say you being cheap. you said it was principle. i would say being efficient with buying.

trying to get the most money out of someone because they want what something you had would be considered smart business in a resellers game.
obviously this may not work if there was competition.

we can't use standard business models of big companies like apple, samsung, and nike as a measuring stick in the aftermarket business models. They really got no one to please but themselves.
Obviously this is just opinion, and I could be quite wrong. but as a person who does sell my extra pair when I buy two and buy from resellers once in a while, I understand both sides.
nah no way was I cheap. I generalized the convo, if I show you how the negotiations went down no goddamn way would you say I was cheap. He probably got more money cuz we did it straight if PayPal then he would've gotten had I copped off eBay

i dont mean cheap in a bad way.

i would haggle to the lowest amount if i could too. even though i would mind paying more.
but as perspective. he coulda have seen you as being cheap.
i often try to use two sellers to pit against each other to get me the best price. that could be considered as being cheap too.

i dont mean cheap in a bad way.

i would haggle to the lowest amount if i could too. even though i would mind paying more.
but as perspective. he coulda have seen you as being cheap.
i often try to use two sellers to pit against each other to get me the best price. that could be considered as being cheap too.
nah I don't play games when buying. If I think the price is good I cop, if too high I'll ask, if they don't want to sell cheaper I'll find the shoe off someone else or cop. Don't got time for all that bs. If someone is asking a kind of high price on something and don't wanna even work $10 then they are cheap as **** and I won't deal with them. Homeboy I was talking about earlier realized that swiftly or else he would've lost a sale. Now if you are asking for a really fair price, like $300 on prelude 3s and some guy asks for less then he is the cheapskate and isint worthy of selling the item too, even at the OG price.

air knight sold fake? could u pls elaborate? maybe you mistaken it with air randy , those 2 are completely different store and no correlation whatsoever because from what i experience they never deal with fakes nor early release. you can see nightwing2303 always recommend them multiple times in his video

Back
Top Bottom