• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Crazy day at NikeCHI went there to grab a pair of Masterpiece for fellow NTer. Chick put my shoes on counter while I went to bathroom came back some a**hole employee sold them even tho they had my name on the box. 

Walked by the prelude display and some Nike corp rep came over asked what I thought of the pack and proceeded to tell me " You know we have them for sale today silent drop" So I grabbed my 5s. I wanted to get more but they only allowed one shoe of the entire pack. I guess Im not as smoothe as @alp
 :lol:   

and @Zombifed Nach0
 I think your right cuz as I was leaving people started coming in asking about prelude at 11:30 

Then RO drop as Im getting in the car :smh:  but I got them 5s tho :smokin  

Really just 1 shoe from the whole pack?
Any idea how many they had of each shoe?

Yea one shoe out of the pack... They didnt have them behind the counter like NYC but my guess is 3-4 FSR 

in that case im surprised they sold out so quick. i called less than 2 hours later and they told me they had a few of the 3s left

Crazy day at NikeCHI went there to grab a pair of Masterpiece for fellow NTer. Chick put my shoes on counter while I went to bathroom came back some a**hole employee sold them even tho they had my name on the box. 

Walked by the prelude display and some Nike corp rep came over asked what I thought of the pack and proceeded to tell me " You know we have them for sale today silent drop" So I grabbed my 5s. I wanted to get more but they only allowed one shoe of the entire pack. I guess Im not as smoothe as @alp  
laugh.gif

and @Zombifed Nach0  I think your right cuz as I was leaving people started coming in asking about prelude at 11:30 

Then RO drop as Im getting in the car 
mean.gif
 but I got them 5s tho 
smokin.gif

thats karma looking out for you. Id be SUPER mad if that happened but at least you got something. The V is the GOAT of the pack

Personally I consider the MP as the conclusion to the preludes, so to answer your question YES.  But only the MP..

I called Niketown NYC and they said that they didn't restock the preludes today... Nor do they plan to.. wtf..?

thats karma looking out for you. Id be SUPER mad if that happened but at least you got something. The V is the GOAT of the pack
Some times it works out when you try to look out but honestly I had no plans on going into the city today

I wouldve been pissed had I walked out empty handed but there just shoes

The silly little man tried tell me the store policy about not holding shoes while paying customer are in the bathroom 
laugh.gif

@Three00ZeeX   I never believe employees over the phone 21mercer said they were the only spot getting the US Open ATC II but NYC had them for sale an hour later 

There were people buying pairs as I was leaving and my boy was able to grab Prelude 1s about an hour after me 

Not sure if they'll have PRELUDES - but SM HOH got pushed back - they next HOH grand openings will be 
Santa Monica HOH has like 18 pairs of each shoe according to one of the district managers I was talking too. Said opening got pushed back to April.

No prelude pack, Thats a lie. One guy returned a prelude 3 and someone else bought it

Back
Top Bottom