• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
$400 is probably the lowest youll see imo. People are copping two pairs and flipping one to get theirs for free

..chances that pair of Prelude I's that Kobe is wearing in that photo at shootaround are already autographed and in SamiSystem's personal collection? >D

Didn't wanna go this route and pay a reseller, but I found an offer for $410 shipped...is this a fair price to y'all?
Don't see it going any lower over time so i'd say yeah. Too much hype, and too few pairs.

Last edited:
if anyone of you want to get a pair, just keep releasing information about this to yourself 

often times you find those spreading info and with the loudest mouth left empty handed. 

sure , a part of it can be blamed by the bots, but you have a better chance if you just keep information to yourself. 

Saw the whole pack at the Nike Vault yesterday.
I really, REALLY wish these things weren't so DAMN hard to get!
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
We probably talked then or know each other. I was the dude who that one security guard threatened to arrest RIGHT AFTER I almost got trampled by the line bulliers and jumpers that started pushing the people in the back of the line EVEN further back.  Now we know how NikeATL runs the show.  So we know next weekend (and every weekend from now on), to just stand at the front of the line with the jumpers and bulliers because if you don't, you will never get a shoe at that store.  

Nike ATL and mall security actually supports line bullying and jumping because they were forcing the people in the back of the line who were actually in a line, to back up so the line jumpers and bulliers could squeeze in at the front since they weren't in line at all.  They were just standing at the front of the line in a giant mob.  People showed up literally at 8:30, and then just walked to the front of the line.  People who had been in the actual line since 6am were threated to be removed from the line and/or arrested if they didn't move back so the line jumpers and bulliers could squeeze in at the VERY FRONT of the line.  It was a disgusting affair.  Mall security and nike security repeatedly threatened people in the back of the line over and over so the line jumpers and bulliers could then slide into the space we made in the front.

Beware of NikeATL FCFS releases.  You have been warned.

That line was horrific. I had my friends girl in front of me and the dudes up front were pushing big bodies in to her. I asked if she was alright and at that point she moved out of the line. Single file ********. And all of those dudes that drive 6 and a half hours from Tampa to get shoes are ******g ridiculous (minus dude in MEGATRON hoodie). Lenox sucks as usual, security did nothing, management did nothing. I will be glad I will be in Mexico for the release next week.

Nike marketing genius. Just so happens there's 9 games before the Lakers play the Heat on Xmas. Probably gone have Bean wear each prelude leading up to the 9 debut on Xmas. More damn hype :smh:

Nike marketing genius. Just so happens there's 9 games before the Lakers play the Heat on Xmas. Probably gone have Bean wear each prelude leading up to the 9 debut on Xmas. More damn hype
mean.gif
I really hope this happens. It would be so cool. And anyone who has ever had a pair of ZK1s on their feet would never see anything wrong with kobe playing in a pair.

They're heavy but they're also soooooo comfortable and the support is there. I really wish I didnt completely destroy my pair
frown.gif

Still got my MPLS pair. Loved them. I remember the shark find as well, wish I copped a pair of those

Man this late shipment at footlocker is making me worried an employee will swoop up the pair that I got thru the raffle

Ya, I'm sure he is very uncomfortable in the shoes he wore when he scored 81 points.
Just sayin he isn't exactly in the same health now as he was when he dropped 81....not sayin he's opposed to it I'm just sayin that it could be risky, I'm all for him wearin them

its quite obvious the 1s are the best out of the pack

i dont see the 2s, especially the 3s, 4, 5 catching the same prices.

i know i wont be shelling THAT much cash for em. 

Where is all the love for the 1 coming from?

I thought the V was easily the most beloved of the Kobe line

Back
Top Bottom