• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
$244 shipped with a shirt I've been wanting.

Got my 12.
smokin.gif
jada you dont want that 12 ... i'll take it off ya hands 
grin.gif

That site was a lot better when no one knew about it, been abel to get shoes there since the III's but now its swamped, just a shame

I have failed in that category my master :-(

I had two pairs a long time ago but they got dogged playing ball
Thats what I like to heard fam. 2k4s as a casual wear = a no no for me. 

2k4s as a balling shoe are GOAT next to the Kobe V imo.

They havent even been on the site yet. I have a page monitor on it.
The page monitor extension's minimum check time is 5 seconds. That's about 4.5 seconds too slow. 

Other notes:

1. The link structure changes every week.

2. Search, auto-click link, and auto-search again if no link to the product page is available is not fast enough either. The shoe shows up on the full catalog page before it shows up on the search engine.

Last edited:
KB24 will be back to normal after this whole Prelude mess. After this series, nobody is going to stay with the line and the true fans will stay. I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything, but its the truth. 

The page monitor extension's minimum check time is 5 seconds. That's about 4.5 seconds too slow. 

Other notes:

1. The link structure changes every week.

2. Search, auto-click link, and auto-search again if no link to the product page is available is not fast enough either.
Nah I set my monitor to I think .5 seconds? I know 5 seconds isnt the minimum. 

KB24 will be back to normal after this whole Prelude mess. After this series, nobody is going to stay with the line and the true fans will stay. I'm not trying to sound elitist or anything, but its the truth. 
nah it's been exposed now. Any hyped Kobe sneaker is toast on that website

I remember when they dropped the OC's and 3D's, they were up for like 20 minutes each.

:lol:

People blow all the spots up and now they get killed.

Hi all, been lurking for a little and thought I'd make an account. Whats everyone's favorite so far? mine is a tie between the 5 and 7. I feel the 7 and 1 are the most subtle/wearable though

Hi all, been lurking for a little and thought I'd make an account. Whats everyone's favorite so far? mine is a tie between the 5 and 7. I feel the 7 and 1 are the most subtle/wearable though
Favorite Kobe period? the 2k4 and V

Favorite Prelude? The 1 without a doubt.

Kb24 will be back to normal once the Kobe hype blows over and everyone forgets about it again....

Kb24 will be back to normal once the Kobe hype blows over and everyone forgets about it again....
i doubt man , the hype is here to stay for these kicks , they are limited and unique exactly what all hypebeasts love 

Back
Top Bottom