• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Just got $435 turned down for prelude 6's in a size 8.5. These might be the pair that keeps me from completing the pack, very frustrating.  Paying resale prices on every pair even when I feel like I get a good deal is killing me. 

p8s need red laces badly , these black laces are destroyin em.not that they are great just a mediocre shoe at best 

Does anyone know if jimmy jazz sells the preludes in stores?
I don't believe so, but I was curious what production numbers might be on these or a comparable shoe in distrubiton.

We have 8-10 nike stores, a dozen or so HOH's, nike hong kong, the academy, footlocker europe, shoe gallery, St. Alfred's and NDC.  I am sure I am missing some but anyone have a guess?

Last edited:
A few stores probably keep the stock to themselves. Others charge outrageous prices like Michael ks

I want those VII's as well, but I noticed at Niketown Chicago that the gold on the back was chipped.  Maybe the pair got damaged or it's a B-Grade display model?
Nike Chi's display fell one night. The Masterpiece portrait thing on the wall wasn't properly anchored and fell forward knocking over the pillars the shoes sit on like dominoes. It's not just the shoes, the plexi displays are chipped too.

€ 200,

Footlocker EU is also € 200

so both roughly USD 270,

the funny thing is, Kickz.com has managed to get about 20 pairs from each Prelude, each pair is sold at a different city in Germany, I know people that are taking weekend trips for 8 weeks now, just to get the prelude pairs. Funny enough Kickz is selling them for €140, which is actually around USD 190, so below retail price!
You're wrong here my friend...FL.EU is selling the Prelude for exactly 134.99EUR Free shipping with UPS !!! Never heard of a 200€ Price tag!!!

Heads up for people in Chicago looking for kobe 3 prelude in gs sizes they have 7y and 6.5y pairs for sale at the house of hoops riverside.

p8s need red laces badly , these black laces are destroyin em.not that they are great just a mediocre shoe at best 

I believe they come with an extra pair of crimson? (I'm not good with colors) laces. I saw a pic someone posted on IG of them.

You're wrong here my friend...FL.EU is selling the Prelude for exactly 134.99EUR Free shipping with UPS !!! Never heard of a 200€ Price tag!!!

for ndc europe prices vary...Dont know about ftl . eu because it doesnt ship where i live , but ndc europe has inconsistencies in pricing from one country to another.

Does anyone know if jimmy jazz sells the preludes in stores?
I don't believe so, but I was curious what production numbers might be on these or a comparable shoe in distrubiton.

We have 8-10 nike stores, a dozen or so HOH's, nike hong kong, the academy, footlocker europe, shoe gallery, St. Alfred's and NDC.  I am sure I am missing some but anyone have a guess?
This is just a wild guess/speculation on my part based on the number of places that have gotten them, but I would guess maybe 3000 or so pairs worldwide per Prelude, not counting GS? Seems like each of the big physical stores like HOH or NT have gotten no more than maybe 2-3 size runs, and I would guess smaller places like St. Alfred's or Blends gets no more than 1 size run. I just remember JM saying these were stupid limited, which has obviously been the case, so I would expect something no more than in the 4 digits. Would be curious if someone has more concrete numbers.

Going the raffle way cuz rsvping sucks and never win.

Also will be trying out NDC EU see how that goes hopefully my friend comes thru with that.

This is just a wild guess/speculation on my part based on the number of places that have gotten them, but I would guess maybe 3000 or so pairs worldwide per Prelude, not counting GS? Seems like each of the big physical stores like HOH or NT have gotten no more than maybe 2-3 size runs, and I would guess smaller places like St. Alfred's or Blends gets no more than 1 size run. I just remember JM saying these were stupid limited, which has obviously been the case, so I would expect something no more than in the 4 digits. Would be curious if someone has more concrete numbers.
Sounds about right, I would guess less than 3000 excluding GS...my extremely uneducated guess is as follows

Nike Towns - 800

HOH - 500

Nike Hong Kong - 150

Academy - 50

FTL EU - 300

Shoe Gallery - 25

STA - 15

Blends - 30 

NDC - 600

Totaling - 2470

Last edited:
so here is a "collection in progress" picture i said few days ago.

its only missing the p6 in my size(planing on trading my size 11 p5)

the GS are my wife's mini collection, her favorite being the p2 haha so we had to double on those

right now, and seeing as only the p8 are not in hand(yet) the p7 and p5 will be my top in the pack follow by 1>4>2>6>3

for those that wondering they are size 10.5 come with 3 reflective lace that in the bag and the laced pair is black with grey dots, i would have love for it to be gold instead, but still very clean and nice in hand, will be missing the release due to trip to Canada so i made a trade with an old niketalk(facebook bst before it was shut) member my spare Pregon foam for these, surprisingly he/she came up with these before i expected. i don't own a camera so my iphone4 was what i used, so no glamour shots sorry. hoping my brother back home will be able to cop me a pair in size 11 at our HOH this weekend while im away. 

goodluck to everyone trying to secure their pair cause they like/love them! foreveryone else....shame on you haha JK!

*yeah since im doing a kobe pack picture i had to toss those OG 1s and 2s up*

Back
Top Bottom