• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Can't wait for mine! I thought the execution on these was great.

Yeah, was worried for a minute but they came out nicely. I mistakenly put my name down twice, was suppose to be one 13 under my name and a 14 under my wife's. the guy said next time I will be banned. So I won a 13 that will go unclaimed. Hopefully they go in the hands of someone who wants them.

It would save them money in the long run.. think of how much money Nike wastes by having full time employees cancelling orders and monitoring releases.. 
I would like to see what percentage of orders are actually cancelled. Honestly when you're as big as Nike, the cost of 1-2 full time employees is much less than the cost to overhaul their ecommerce storefront.

It's a shame really. I would have loved to complete the entire Prelude pack, but I'm not going to turn to a reseller so that I can thank him for beating me Saturday morning and reward him by doubling his money.

Yeah, was worried for a minute but they came out nicely. I mistakenly put my name down twice, was suppose to be one 13 under my name and a 14 under my wife's. the guy said next time I will be banned. So I won a 13 that will go unclaimed. Hopefully they go in the hands of someone who wants them.
where at?

nthat.gif
spirited away best anime movie.

mean.gif
 sad day, trade got flaked on at the last minute, and now I'm stuck with these Bred's, I need them Prelude 7's bad

At least they hand out unclaimed pairs over there. In NYC who knows what the hell they do with them

mean.gif
 sad day, trade got flaked on at the last minute, and now I'm stuck with these Bred's, I need them Prelude 7's bad
sale the breds... wait a week or so...  pick up your 7's.. if u wear a hard to find size.. find a few on ebay, try to strike a side deal... than sale breds, for as close  to what u paid... its no reason to be sad when you have options bro

sale the breds... wait a week or so...  pick up your 7's.. if u wear a hard to find size.. find a few on ebay, try to strike a side deal... than sale breds, for as close  to what u paid... its no reason to be sad when you have options bro
I know man, it's just the hassle I have to go through that annoyed me, but it's all good I'm not mad the guy, just wish he would have told me before hand, Thanks for the tip though

got mine through a connect after i failed on raffles the heal had small chip, been I'm still happy even if i got a flawless one I'm sure after a few wear you are bound to have chips here and there but nike could of done better for sure for 200 hope the chrome on the 8s aren't gonna be like this

0 for 7 so far, I think I may have to spend the money and buy myself a pair of 5s. There are hardly any on eBay though

hey so i noticed that the prelude link is still up from NDC is this suspicious. have any orders been cancelled yet that may be put back up?

Back
Top Bottom