• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
Yea money and shoes been exchanged hands. But he wants a pair of P3 again. Either the pair he sold me or another person willing to sell theirs. He offered his VNDS Jordan Royal Blue 1 plus cash, but I really like the P3 so I might keep it. If he offered his Bred 1's then it would be different.

Be careful even if you want to do that trade. Something similar just happened to me where I traded some kicks and the guy had buyers (traders?) remorse so he kept hitting me up to trade a diff pair. As a sign of good faith I met up with him and took the other pair and gave him the first one back. 2 days later he's hitting me up to trade a diff shoe again and kept harassing me for a week til I straight up told him to eff off. Just a cautionary tale, you like the shoes, keep em, deals done.

I wonder if I can get a pair of lebron 8 south beach for a prelude 1.  Thoughts?
I actually got offered this trade, sz 10.5 but i needed the 11 in the brons so i passed. 

Ended up cashing out on a local FB group
Third on prelude 1s hate

can't stomach them
And i feel you, at first i loved them,  but they started getting uglier by the day. I want to see what the toebox looks like on a used pair. I don't think even ShoeShields would save these.

Sounds like you guys don't own pairs. Hands down top 3 out of the pack IMO. 5>1>6

Last edited:
hey guys I was just wondering what is a good price for the kobe 6 prelude?  I got the guy to go down to 375 meet up but I am not sure... I already payed over retail for prelude 1s and 3s too -.- 

hey guys I was just wondering what is a good price for the kobe 6 prelude?  I got the guy to go down to 375 meet up but I am not sure... I already payed over retail for prelude 1s and 3s too -.- 
Pretty good price. Probably lowest price I heard yet. Mine was $475

I just paid 500$, i would jump on 375$ if i were you...  prices are only going to go up imo

what's a good price for the prelude 7?  I'm seeing prices all over ebay 300-450

Last edited:
looks like someone just posted a size 12 prellude 6 on the NT classifieds...for $600..  that 375 lookin better and better..  He also threw up a size 13 prelude 5...

do it with no regret 

Hey fam, I got a question. If I wanted to sell a pair of preludes on NT do I get charged any fees like Ebay?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom