Zoom Kobe 4 ALL STARS detailed pics!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AF 25 meets ......Hyperdunk/2K4 .......Meets Translucent Sole..Meets Jordan Team Shoe....

Its that time of year Ru.....

I like them,but I still don't think he's gonna play in these,Bet he just sticks to those hyperdunk/kb4 fusions in this colorway maybe

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

I like them,but I still don't think he's gonna play in these,Bet he just sticks to those hyperdunk/kb4 fusions in this colorway maybe

He will be. Kobe asked for a low top, so I think he'd want to play in them. He's tested them and worn them and loves em. Looks are another thing,but Kobe has never been into looks just function.

How come no one believed me S.S. or myself when we said he'd have a low top next? It's here Kobe nation...

Kobe outsold Lebron on eBAY this year.. will he do it again this year?

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QFT

Are these "
pimp.gif
" and "nice" coming from fans of the shoe or Kobe stans?

These sneakers are basura.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

AF 25 meets ......Hyperdunk/2K4 .......Meets Translucent Sole..Meets Jordan Team Shoe....

Its that time of year Ru.....

yea it does seem to be all of that in one huh....i am not really a fan of these....maybe if they were a mid cut shoe rather than a low....but very interestingnonetheless...

Why are they continuing to use the Gold and Red for the West All Stars?!

Looks
sick.gif
. One year was enough!

Colorway not so great.
But......
This is a great shoe. It will be a joy to play in these on the court. People lose sight of the fact that these are BASKETBALL SHOES. So they'll performgreat on the court, while being futuristic/low topedness.

The Kobe line is KILLING the Lebron line right now. The designers for Bron's line need to step up, and not just put out another generic shoe that inspiresnothing.

Some people might not like Kobe's shoes, but you can't say they're boring/uninspired, especially these and the funky looking 3's.

Ehhh there ok. They just don't seem like a signature shoe. Too me, its a step down from his previous shoes.

not a fan of the colorway, just seems off. love the shoe, and the toebox is one of my favorite parts of it, but the white ruins it. For me flywire only looksgood with a white based shoe and clear panel. the white/black/purple colorway is beautiful.

Does anyone know what happened to the shozoko that was on the outsole? it looked way better that way.

Back
Top Bottom