Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

im stuck... in choosing between black/grey options either the pit viper upper or grafitti upper... hate the fact that nike doesnt show us finished products at the release of Nike ID uppers 
mean.gif

what designs are you working on? by the way your kobeezys are dope as hell but I kinda like the brighter orange on that other guys pair, I know its different but I thought it looked good
Denver Broncos pair. i like the way they both look (on the rendering) ive seen pics on here on the black dark gray graffs and they look good (the white n black graff renderings look insane with a bronco theme but the finish product upper is 

sick.gif
) would love to see the pit viper version finished product before i make my final decision though

Last edited:
Ordered 8/25 got the finishing touches email yesterday, I'm super antsy to say the least

that's fast! which pattern did you order?

I think I am done with the 8 iDs @ 3 pairs, 2 more than VII iD. Gonna pick up release 8s instead until the 9 iD. But if Nike extends the 8 iD(correct me if i'm wrong Kobe iD vets, didn't they bring back the V iD for a limited time while the VI iD was up?) while the 9 iD is up i'll order along with them so I can use my 15% code in one shot.

Denver Broncos pair. i like the way they both look (on the rendering) ive seen pics on here on the black dark gray graffs and they look good (the white n black graff renderings look insane with a bronco theme but the finish product upper is 

sick.gif
) would love to see the pit viper version finished product before i make my final decision though

that's cool, if I was a Broncos fan I would def cop the grey and orange PPs too, I may make one more ID I love that white upper, just not sure on what colors to go with

sick.gif

that's cool, if I was a Broncos fan I would def cop the grey and orange PPs too, I may make one more ID I love that white upper, just not sure on what colors to go with
nah those orange pps are ugly imo

Those came out nice with the black/grey graffiti pattern. I think they'll look good with the black/grey Pit Viper pattern too.

i cant recall who was the person that painted the unsulfurs... angelus paint was used on the upper though correct??

yeah angelus paint
wink.gif
did u apply it with a type of sponge or brush? thinking of ordering a pair with the white/ black grafs n cleaning it up with angelus paint so it doesnt look so dirty n smudged... if its hard to applied i might just order a different upper n black it out

You have to paint(with brush) the entire upper as the angelus gives off a slight shine to it. It'll look funny the graffiti part flat look and the painted part with some shine.

Back
Top Bottom