Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Purple.

Good find on outlet iD. Don't like the 01 but that's better than having an initial you don't know what it stands for :lol:

So I got this response email from Nike this morning. This was for the remake pair that they also messed up. Seems they are OK with losing a long time customer.
I apologize the remake of your Kobe 8 System iD shoes is not as you expected. I have checked with the factory regarding your design and unfortunately this design is no longer available and is unable to be remade. 

I will have an additional return label for the remake sent to you in the event you would like to return them. The original pair and the remade pair will need to be returned for a refund to be issued. I am including a promotional code for 15% off if you would like to place a new order.
So not happy with Nike. Total BS

This email was sent without even seeing the ID. They usually ask for pics to review. Anywho, if she is telling the truth, options may be coming down real soon.

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for my Cloaks 
pimp.gif

So I got this response email from Nike this morning. This was for the remake pair that they also messed up. Seems they are OK with losing a long time customer.
I apologize the remake of your Kobe 8 System iD shoes is not as you expected. I have checked with the factory regarding your design and unfortunately this design is no longer available and is unable to be remade. 

I will have an additional return label for the remake sent to you in the event you would like to return them. The original pair and the remade pair will need to be returned for a refund to be issued. I am including a promotional code for 15% off if you would like to place a new order.
So not happy with Nike. Total BS

This email was sent without even seeing the ID. They usually ask for pics to review. Anywho, if she is telling the truth, options may be coming down real soon.

The hell is the problem? You got a discount code for the inconvenience. Did you want them to comp the entire thing or something? :lol:

^ Lol. Dude expects Kobe himself to personally come round his house and apologize to his ***.

@posterr  I usually always go for more black because it's clean but I say go with the grey swoosh on this one. It adds a little depth that I like

Me too.

I still wish I saw the all red kobe 8s on feet but imma jump on it with my nike giftcard.

But up top the blue looks better and the black swoosh looks better.

So you guys wouldn't be pissed that they messed up your iDs twice and tell you that they can't remake it? You are full of it. That 15% code doesn't help when your state charges 10% tax.
I'm not trying to return shoes I just didn't like. They messed them up 2 times.

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

I wanted to ask how are your lunarlon insoles holding up? Nike isn't selling them anymore and from what I hear they don't plan to offer this option again either. For me, all that superior craftsmanship in the shoe is wasted if it strictly depends on the resistance of the foam insole.

This being my first post I also thought I'd show you my black\grey pit vipers. I wanted to keep some of the "Lakers" design, hence the yellow shoelaces and purple swoosh and kb logo, but also keep a bit more discreet color on top and went with the black.

Cheers and have a safe training!

Back
Top Bottom