Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Wow you snapped!
Ive been holding back for awhile, but the combo of a few christmas gift cards and discount codes and i couldnt hold back anymore.

I def want to do a south beach 8 but dont know if i like the grey or teal solid mainly.

Man you wear a size 15,you about to use up all of the color and material left for the ids lol aghahaghaghahjahjahja

Not mine ... someone's from quite a few pages back i saved it cuz i thought they came out good
Yea I remember that picture and those are clean.

is that coral snake grey?

What color are those speckles?

Last edited:
have never done a nike ID before, but love the kobe 8 so much that i want to get a pair. i'm planning on using these for working out/basketball/gym use

question: will the clear translucent OR the volt translucent soles yellow badly?

have never done a nike ID before, but love the kobe 8 so much that i want to get a pair. i'm planning on using these for working out/basketball/gym use

question: will the clear translucent OR the volt translucent soles yellow badly?
Yes the clear translucent sole will eventually yellow, regardless if you wear them or not.  

The volt translucent soles are already yellow.

Yes the clear translucent sole will eventually yellow, regardless if you wear them or not.  

The volt translucent soles are already yellow.

thanks man (yeah i figured about the volt... but thought i'd ask anyways)

1 more question for anyone, does the black ice color come out as dark as it looks on the website or is it a bit lighter?

thanks man (yeah i figured about the volt... but thought i'd ask anyways)

1 more question for anyone, does the black ice color come out as dark as it looks on the website or is it a bit lighter?
I don't think anyone here knows because the Black ice option was available on Nike December 26th, and the first batch of IDs with the new options haven't come in yet.

Maybe someone in the LeBron thread can tell you cause I know the LeBron had Black Ice option before we did.

I'm guessing/hoping the black ice comes out how the outsoles on the prelude 3s are.

I used black ice on my pair.

does anyone know or have any ideas or guesses on when the kobe 8's will be taken off nikeid? Will nike send out a notice or something before they are gone?

Whew... I was getting worried. It hasn't been asked for a few pages. I thought something was wrong.

Looks like black/grey pit viper upper, red lining, volt swoosh/logo, black midsole, and white heel clip/out sole. Those shoe laces are custom or a swap from another sneaker?
Looks like black/grey pit viper upper, red lining, volt swoosh/logo, black midsole, and white heel clip/out sole. Those shoe laces are custom or a swap from another sneaker?

Money! :D

sdubl - :rofl:

I used black ice as well, I'm hoping for a better out come from what I've seen in the Lebron ID thread.

I think the Lebron XI ID thread has some of the best ID's that I have ever seen easily.So much you can do on those.These 8 ids dont have half of the options or potential of the XI which sucks.

Last edited:
Prelude 3s it's pretty dark, almost just looks dark grey unless you see up close. If you're hoping not too dark, you might be disappointed.

That's if it's same as preludes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom