Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Same here. ordered mine in January and haven't heard anything since. The estimated delivery was 3/10 which i already thought was long, but i'm confident i won't be seeing them any where near 3/10.

the last pair i ordered in like October only took 3 1/2 weeks to get to my door 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Woke up to 6 emails from nike (1 for each pair) Delayed again... Ordered 1/12... original delivery 2/26 then 3/3, then 3/10, then 3/17, Now 3/26..... Thats 10 1/2 weeks.... All they have offered is free shipping (which it was already free) and 10% off a future order...Bush league Nike complete Bush League. 

I had an order that was made on 1/14 and I barely got shipped email. They should be here by Thursday (ups). I called to place an order on a gumbo i.d cause i wasnt able to do so online. When I was talking to the rep I asked about my order on 1/14. She said that alot of orderd got delayed cause the factory shut down for almost 2 weeks. She stated that nike sent out emails latting people know of this. She said the emails were ending up in people spam box and required a reply. Those who failed to reply to the email there order was going to get canceled. She stated that I was lucky cause mine got sent out. Anyone else here of this?

I ordered 1/23 I have been waiting on that delayed email still haven't gotten it

they were supposed to be done by the first week of March I think, well I guess that ain't happening lol

Finally got a 20% code after complaining enough over the delay + way other reps treated the situation.
Hehehe. These Nike Reps probably sick and tired of everybody complaining and said just give them the 20% off. I don't see the big deal the employees be getting 30% or more off. We are a walking advertisement for the brand they should pay all of us to wear their stuff.

So is it for future purchases or they take it off the iD purchase?

I got a 20 % when I called yesterday cause my order on 1/14 got delayed. I used it for my gumbo purchase

My order from 1/12, which was started on 1/15, was scheduled to be shipped today.  I talked to a Nike rep maybe a month ago and just asked about my order, and he said it would be delayed a week (original shipping date was 2/25, he said it would ship out 3/6), and offered me 20% of my current order when it finally shipped. 

So fast forward to today (the original shipping date) -> check my gmail this morning and had an email from Nike saying my order wont be shipped today, and in fact it's scheduled to ship 3/26, a whole month later. The quality on these joints better not be trash!

Last edited:
Go to your nike account and check your order status. They told me the same thing through emails and I checked my nike account and I had a tracking number already. I tracked it and nothing was showing up. A day later i tracked it again and it showed it was at ups process in china

Go to your nike account and check your order status. They told me the same thing through emails and I checked my nike account and I had a tracking number already. I tracked it and nothing was showing up. A day later i tracked it again and it showed it was at ups process in china
no dice, just checked and it still says build in progress

got an email response saying that they will ship out 2-3 weeks from now. ordered 1/19

no code. no love.

i would love a 20%. how did some of yall ask for it?

were yall nice or did yall get crazy with them?

phone, email/ or chat?

Last edited:
Hehehe. These Nike Reps probably sick and tired of everybody complaining and said just give them the 20% off. I don't see the big deal the employees be getting 30% or more off. We are a walking advertisement for the brand they should pay all of us to wear their stuff.

So is it for future purchases or they take it off the iD purchase?
Finally got a 20% code after complaining enough over the delay + way other reps treated the situation.

Gave me the choice on my current order or a future, I have a USA themed ID I wanna make so chose it off a future order.

got an email response saying that they will ship out 2-3 weeks from now. ordered 1/19

no code. no love.

i would love a 20%. how did some of yall ask for it?

were yall nice or did yall get crazy with them?

phone, email/ or chat?

It took me ~3 weeks to get a 20% out of them.

It included me nike chatting 3x
Calling 2x
Emailing and never getting a response
Calling again, being told no supervisors avail, and they'd call me back in 3-4 hrs and never getting a callback.

I finally called last night, spoke to a supervisor, she could see all the times I'd contacted and immediately offered me 20% off either a future purchase or my completed one. I probably could have *****ed and got more but all I wanted was a 20% so I took it. Was fair enough to me

Gave me the choice on my current order or a future, I have a USA themed ID I wanna make so chose it off a future order.
Very nice. Very nice. Post it up when it get in.

Love the Kobe 8 for my indoors. Bought multiple pairs but missed out the XDR sole one when it was available.
Anyone have any experience with XDR option from Nike ID ?

I'd love to ID one with XDR sole for outdoors but not having a choice on the color of the sole is only downside.
Any good ID with grey XDR sole ?

When I ordered on 1/17 it said 3/3 I should have them.

We shall see and would would def take a 20% off for a delay.

20%>>>> on time shoes.

Im in the midwest I cant wear them for 3 more months anyway lol

I got lucky with my 20% off; talked with a rep via online chat maybe 2-3 weeks after placing my order and thats when he told me my order would be delayed and that they would credit my order when it shipped.

Back
Top Bottom