Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Just ordered myself a pair of Kobeezys. Was really playing around with NikeID for the past few weeks and figured I might as well just do it (no pun intended)

I did solars and red Octobers I really want to make a plat SS too before they take it down

I'd also like to do something with that orange upper

I did solars and red Octobers I really want to make a plat SS too before they take it down

I'd also like to do something with that orange upper
No more orange upper!! Only 8 solid upper left!

Damn, I waited too long.

This is really the end of the Kobe 8.

Damn,no more orange.SMH I knew I shouldve put that orange bang in but I am sure I wouldnt have wore them often anyway.

Just got the email that my order has been delayed and it should ship no longer than 3/31 now smh.

All I know is it bet not take that long and if it is delayed again its gon be a whole lot of furniture moving.

#2 but with purple or red heel clip. If you don't have a promo code, Mr Rebates giving 10% cash back. If you have one even better on top of it :D

I'm tapped out of ideas and with limited colors it doesn't help. It was a good run. I'll post the collection when the other two comes in. Bring on the 9 iDs!

Last edited:
who ever made the "cool grey" i guess what they called it was HOT!!! think i might have to duplicate that one

Just ordered myself a pair of Kobeezys. Was really playing around with NikeID for the past few weeks and figured I might as well just do it (no pun intended)
which CW? i was just making a pair. View media item 834790

I ended up doing the one on the right

For me, it was mainly b/c I won't ever get a pair of Yeezys (I'll never want to fork over that kind of cash for a sneaker) the next best thing was to do an ID. Which is what everyone else who made one thought too I guess haha

Last edited:
I ended up doing the one on the right

For me, it was mainly b/c I won't ever get a pair of Yeezys (I'll never want to fork over that kind of cash for a sneaker) the next best thing was to do an ID. Which is what everyone else who made one thought too I guess haha
same here, i did the one on the right as well w/ the GITD green soles

That post had me worried so went ahead and ordered my last pair, even though I really didn't want to/would have preferred to wait to get some money in order.

But couldn't risk losing out on getting a USA colorway.

Back
Top Bottom