Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

All these dope id's and the two I have are a plain white out and an overused yeezy cw :lol:

Been so tempted but any more 8's is just overkill for me at this point.

Mine dropped off early in the morning. Some slight imperfections on the midsole but it can be overlooked by the glow on these.
eek.gif
Glow doesn't look like that with the naked eye before the camera took the pics so don't expect crazy glow like that.

awesome pair!!

i like the black lateral swoosh, chroma shozoku, silver medial swoosh. that was a nice touch

speaking of that.... has anybody ordered a volt GITD????

On a side note..... If i were NIKE, I would do exactly what they are doing right now (make everybody think that the 8s are about getting ready to be taken down) and then unlock ALL the options/combos/colors for one last hurrah and release a statement saying that they will be taken down after supplies run out.

they would sell like crazy.... wishful thinking im sure.

Last edited:
Don't forget about Nelson999's blue glow pair that kicked it off. Great option by Nike gotta give them props for it even though there were hiccups here and there. I got one more pair coming then it's a wrap for me. Maybe they'll keep it up for a few more months haha.

I thought about using the volt GITD outsole on my last pair but I'm gonna have too many GITD shoes so I just went with volt translucent.

two IDs I wanna make but don't have the cash and I have a Air Max 90 hyperfuse ID I was gonna make tomorrow

1. Volt glow all volt shoe

2. pure plat yeezy

but if I had to choose between the two I may sell off a pair of 8s to get the all volts, I have two pairs of purple fades not sure I really need two pairs of them

I wish you could have more options in the details such as the logos being different colors etc. for the regular pair like you can with the gumbo options.. I just don't want the gumbo sockliner

I thought about using the volt GITD outsole on my last pair but I'm gonna have too many GITD shoes so I just went with volt translucent.
i wanna do one more 8 ID with GITD because my blue glow pair is the only GITD pair of shoes i own.

but idk cause i already have 4 kobe8 ID's and like 15 pairs of 8s 

i wanna do one more 8 ID with GITD because my blue glow pair is the only GITD pair of shoes i own.

but idk cause i already have 4 kobe8 ID's and like 15 pairs of 8s 

Sell a pair that you're not gonna wear a lot then make one. I sold 2 pairs of 8s(don't see myself wearing them too much) and the USA 8 iD(didn't like them any more lol) so I could make the last few pairs.

Last edited:
Sell a pair that you're not gonna wear a lot then make one. I sold 2 pairs of 8s(don't see myself wearing them too much) and the USA 8 iD(didn't like them any more lol) so I could make the last few pairs.

I did with a lot of my 8s I had like 19 pairs at one point now I think I'm down to 10, I have doubles of my fades so I may just sell my DS pair considering my used pair is VNDS as it is. I have two pairs of MCs too but they were really hard to get and not sure I want to part with my DS pair on ice yet.

Also considering selling my KD vi aunt pearls idk how often I would really wear them I like the florals a lot better

Need help deciding on my last pair of my order... Blue glow sole is unreal but i really hate the gumbo liner so I would have to Dye the liner black on them.... So many decisions (who knows how much time left)

I did with a lot of my 8s I had like 19 pairs at one point now I think I'm down to 10, I have doubles of my fades so I may just sell my DS pair considering my used pair is VNDS as it is. I have two pairs of MCs too but they were really hard to get and not sure I want to part with my DS pair on ice yet.

Also considering selling my KD vi aunt pearls idk how often I would really wear them I like the florals a lot better

Do you have shoes you are looking to buy other than the solar red Lebron 8? I'd keep the AP maybe you can use it as trade bait or something.

Back
Top Bottom