Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Those are dope man. But look at how dark they make the SS look man. But definitely glad I could help you not be as disappointed when you get them in. Ha.
i know i originally wanted these from when Gumbo option went up thinking it was maybe like a smoky shedding skin (i was picturing a smoke look.like how some people get there clear tail lights done) just never got around to order the pair until now seeing as im cutting it close to the KB8 removal. they look cool without the SS but i really wanted that plastic swoosh chroma

also waited out cuz if ima drop $230 on some IDs im gonna do my homework n look at how the chroma looks n SS with certain upper combinations

Anyone tried rope laces out on the Kobe 8's ?? I get my Mag Ids tomorrow, just curious to see how rope laces look on Kobe 8s. 

Here's a recent one someone did with white/black pattern. You be the judge.
900x900px-LL-87b52b32_image.jpeg

Appreciate it. It looks a little busy on that particular Yeezy cw. But since mine has a little more going as far as midsole, outsole and swoosh colors I think it will take a little of the attention of. But thanks again.

WOW I ORDERED THE SAME DAY AND NOTHING.

Would you care to post your Timeline.

and what option Gumbo or Normal
3/6-We're received your order

3/9-We've started on your order

3/26-Your order is almost finished

3/31-Your order has shipped

4/2-Your order has arrived

I chose Gumbo option, with a bunch of Chroma.  I'm surprised it arrived that quickly, considering my order is confusing and easy to mess up.  

3/6-We're received your order

3/9-We've started on your order

3/26-Your order is almost finished

3/31-Your order has shipped

4/2-Your order has arrived

I chose Gumbo option, with a bunch of Chroma.  I'm surprised it arrived that quickly, considering my order is confusing and easy to mess up.  

Yeah you got lucky fam! I ordered my Gumbo iD's 02/06, and just received them Monday

These are TOOOOOO nice.What if the mintish green was pink instead?...and also a clear outsole.

was supposed to get my posion dunkmans tomorrow but there was some kind of delay with the flight from china to alaska.... most likely delayed to monday now
mean.gif

was supposed to get my posion dunkmans tomorrow but there was some kind of delay with the flight from china to alaska.... most likely delayed to monday now:smh:
Damn, I was supposed to get mine tomorrow too. Prolly in the same boat as you.

Back
Top Bottom