Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Very similar to mine dope ID

Hate to sound corny but these gumbo IDs came out amazing I am so damn happy with mine

Thx BG right back at 'cha. Matador IV inspired are amazing on the 8. Are you going to make one on the 9s? I need to upgrade my socks to those hyperelites too lol

Decided to take a few "beauty" shots of my iD collection (Yeezy, McFly, Grape) before this thread dies completely!  Onto the 9's...

Lit up IMAX at Godzilla in my IDs today. Love seeing this shoe glowing mad hard in the movie theatre lol

Sometimes the little things in life make me happy

I was about to UN-DS my pair last night, & when I unlaced them I noticed THIS...

View media item 979183
The plastic cover over the eyelets of the laces came off... What kind of glue would be best to use on it? Since I can't remake them I contacted nike & the gave me a 15% discount on my purchase, so I'll be receiving a partial refund for the inconvenience

Last edited:
those influences are DOPE!
pimp.gif

Reminds me of the Kobe 9 influence.

those influences are DOPE! 
I am extremely pleased that people are able to recognize the resemblance. I was distraught that the influences were going to be unobtainable, I refuse to pay that kind of money for a shoe that will be hooped in, so with the 8s on their way out, I decided to recreate them with what I had. 

Influences look good to me, but too loud for how high they are. Colors look great on a low.

Good job.

Influences look good to me, but too loud for how high they are. Colors look great on a low.

Good job.
Appreciate it.

The thing that keeps me infatuated with the 9s influence style is the fact that the insides of the shoes are orange while the outsides are teal. The orange toes do it for me too. I am a huge fan of loud shoes for hooping and those are the pinnacle. 

$600 for an ebay pair though? I truly don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom