Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I'm just as impatient as you guys, I can't wait for that link. I've been up all night.

So I heard that these will have nike+ in them as well somewhere? Can someone confirm or deny this for me.

Found it interesting that Nike hasn't pushed this option into other signature lines

I know KD V's still dont have it and probably wont which I find odd

I'm excited because it's really the first detailed official look at the shoe

Basically we only know a lot about the initial sulphur colorway... the iD's gonna give us a look into what the shoe has in store overall

^^exactly!! couldnt have said it better myself

the options we get in the shoe will be a preview of what cws we can expect

Like I said before, did you guys even see that preview image? The upper is going to be limited to premade color combos. I think it's like 5 or 6.

Like I said before, did you guys even see that preview image? The upper is going to be limited to premade color combos. I think it's like 5 or 6.

There will be solid colours.. I mean, there has to be.

Last edited:

Since when does Nike only allow you to use options only shown in the first preview?

Was hoping the preview would have come out earlier in the day so I would have something to do on the computer at work :lol:

Looks like its live......$270 though?????????????? #ImOut

my bad that was for + KB8's $180 basic model.

Last edited:
They're definitely up gonna have to make a dope *** color way to justify that price tag.

Back
Top Bottom