Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

so they want you to return them back for a voucher? lololol

when she posted that reply I knew it wasn't worth chatting with her further. so I just said my goodbye and ended the chat :nerd:

I'll try again and hopefully the rep I get in contact with will be more reasonable :rolleyes

Mine are in wife's hands. She's not impressed with them at all!?!? Said they looked 'cheaply' made!?! I won't get my hands on them till tomorrow so pics will be posted then.
Wife not impressed = Me not impressed *bummed*

Sorry for the tease. :lol: I really like the blue(game royal) on the pattern and the midsole/heel clip, the color pops as do the poison green. The silver(stadium grey) on the swoosh has a metallic finish and it's not transparent that you would see the lines of the pattern. Heel shozoku has a metallic finish as well. Like I said the only thing I don't like is the silver on the snake shozoku that they half *** on. *Just in case someone asks, laces and lining are midnight navy.

View media item 263264
View media item 263283
View media item 263266
View media item 263268

You will not be disappointed with the color PG. I wish the X'mas used poison green instead of volt. I would like to see how the atomic green compares to the poison green. Anyone use atomic green for their pair?

Last edited:
those are ill TPG! definitely want to use that PG sole when I decide to pull the trigger on a pair.

TPG those are sick making me rethink the pattern I got.

I decided to retun my IDS, ****sigh *** another 6 week wait
I'm def making those jungle snakes.
may make something with the blue uppers
and i still want the ones I made so I'll have those remake also.

damn I may possibly be making 3 IDs.

there's no real pattern on the ASG KD's, so I'd imagine if it's gonna be on a sig shoe it will be the Kobe or Lebron.

Sorry for the tease.
laugh.gif
I really like the blue(game royal) on the pattern and the midsole/heel clip, the color pops as do the poison green. The silver(stadium grey) on the swoosh has a metallic finish and it's not transparent that you would see the lines of the pattern. Heel shozoku has a metallic finish as well. Like I said the only thing I don't like is the silver on the snake shozoku that they half *** on. *Just in case someone asks, laces and lining are midnight navy.

Great job!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom