Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Couple of quick pics my girl sent me while I'm at the office. Need to pull out my camera later since KVNs pics make these look terrible.

Platinum upper/Stadium Grey swoosh and shozoku.
SICK! KVN and I ordered the same pair along with my version of the GSW!

Put up better pictures tonight!

How long did it take to use the fabric marker? Seems like it'll be better to get it professionally dyed.

Finally decided to join NT...anyway my Kobe 8 iD just arrived...Here is a quick pic..

Hell of a first post homie! Nice kicks, this upper is nicer in person for most colors compared to what's seen on screen when designing. Great stuff overall...

Damn jrb1624 those go HARD!!! I got a similar pair in my locker and might pull a kill bill/game of death next LOL going broke!

Dope or nope? Lol iphone pics, colors better live 
smokin.gif

Thanks KVN...I have a couple of IDs in my locker as well trying hard to resist buying another pair LOL

I'm really enjoying seeing folks get theirs in and they all look great!

I wont be able to resist the urge to iD much longer :lol:

Those BL tho :pimp: :pimp:
I knew they would look clean when I saw the pics of the yellow upper. That's probably gonna be my first pair of these IDs with a few tweaks.
I think I would consider covering the white stripe also.. Nike when are you giving us solid uppers tho??? :nerd:

nikeid

nikeid

Has anyone id'd a space jam kobe 8?
The translucent sole should look like an ice blue
What do you guys think?
And great job with the pictures everyone

Did anyone decide to go with stadium grey for heel cup & midsole?  Just want to see those once before making a platinum id, but may just bite the bullet as these yeezy plats look as good as any of the colorways Nike has released thus far.  Keep thinking if I should go grey on the heel cup/midsole with green speckling or go with the all white everything.

Back
Top Bottom