Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

The better pics of the black upper makes it look better. You can see it's more grey in surrounding areas that makes the lighter grey less pronounced. I know the flash did that but it should look like that outside in the sun too. I might use the black upper if no new options comes out and no more colorways release.

i'm either pulling the trigger on a pair of bruce lee's or chaos. def not getting both, so i gotta choose. life is a beautiful struggle :lol:

Somebody should make grinches
roll.gif

At first I liked the coral snake print, now I think its kind of generic looking, like a TB print. Still like the holiday print the best.

At first I liked the coral snake print, now I think its kind of generic looking, like a TB print. Still like the holiday print the best.
I think it just overall a great shoe, nike hs really out done itself with these, it would be a toss up between these and kd4 being my favorite basketball shoe

Last edited:
I think it just overall a great shoe, nike hs really out done itself with these, it would be a toss up between these and kd4 being my favorite basketball shoe
Haven't hooped in the KD IV, but I agree with you on the 8s overall (as will many others).  A near-perfect ball shoe to me and I've been lucky to have played in many Nike models over the past 10+ years.

This is how I justify having like 6 pairs of 8s to friends/family... 
laugh.gif

Interesting you say kd4s they have like no cushion and Are super narrow they do have decent lockdown and good traction...kobe 8s blow em out of the water tbh

agreed^ but then peoples feet are different so hea feet could probably feel more comfort in the KD IVs I personally am with u... my feet easily prefer Kobe 8s over KDIVs

Gotcha thanks. On a well lighted court which do you think the upper would look closer too?
i know lighting makes a difference but i dont understand why the difference is drastic

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom