Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Does anybody have an ID with the platinum upper with either a white or stadium gray sole? i really want to see how it looks on the finished product since the platinum upper is so much lighter than it looks on NikeID

yall are crazy hatin on the Red holiday/Volt shoes. Minus the red heel clip, they look good. I mean theyre pretty much like NWT's Red/PG color way.

C O O K # 45

I know these prob already been made and put on this thread but I couldn't find it in any recent pages, so sorry, first time on this thread. Thoughts? View media item 481698

Yeah man, if you like the Yeezy cw, which is obviously what you're going for, do it.

IMO it's played out but it's likely that no one in your area will have them.

It's your money, so whatever.

TPG: did you use blue specks on the black midsole? I'm trying to figure it out but I'm looking at it on a ****** laptop :nerd: .

I'm not even into white CWs, but I was just messing around with the iD and thought that these would look sick in person.
wink.gif

Kobe 8 Space Jam inspired. Sorry if i posted too many pics and for phone quality. Will most likely keep and post an on feet later.
Let me know what you think
Also what socks do you guys like to wear with the kobe 8s? I normally go with mid calves on bball shoes but i was thinking maybe quarters

Last edited:
Hello guys I just ordered my first pair of kobe 8 IDs and am pumped to get them! I ordered them a week ago today, my question is how long does it typically take them to make them and ship it to you? I know they said up to 4 weeks but do you think I will get them sooner?!!

Hey guys I just placed my first nike ID order a week ago from today and am pumped to get them! How long did you guys have to wait for yours to come in?

Hello guys I just ordered my first pair of kobe 8 IDs and am pumped to get them! I ordered them a week ago today, my question is how long does it typically take them to make them and ship it to you? I know they said up to 4 weeks but do you think I will get them sooner?!!
People seem to have an idea once you get certain notifications how long it generally takes from that point, but 4 weeks seems about right. A few people had them come sooner and a few longer due to delays in materials. I don't think anyone could tell you for certain on the time but most likely the 4 weeks is going to be accurate

Its rumored thst mid July there gonna be another id option anyone hear anything ?
I chatted with a rep the other day because I wanna order south beach inspired and I wanted to know how long I had, he said basically until mid July, then options would be changing but they couldnt tell me if my design would be gone or what new options are coming, but he did say there are changes coming

I want to ID a pair of Kobe's but they only ship to US, correct? I'm in Canada :frown:.

The Yeezy colorway is really nice imo.

Back
Top Bottom