Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

How long are Kobe 8's going to be on I.D.?? Never done an ID, but seeing these solid options has me interested....

Too bad they don't offer a reflective material for the swoosh, but still pretty amped about the solid upper.

You're going to spend 195 to just work in?
I'm thinking about it. A little more than I'd want to spend for work shoes but I spend 8 hours a day on my feet at work and need to wear black shoes. Might as well have something comfortable.

It's MORE than Official. A Kobe 8 ID will indeed be copped.

BUT... I'm waiting on you guys to get yours first, so your pairs can be the Guinea Pigs to an educated decision on my pair.

Looks like it'll be 4 weeks, but I'm looking forward to seeing ppl's "Bred" "Yeezy" "Black Cement" & any Black Upper/Clear Sole combo. CANT WAIT!!!

Made a few based on some of my favorites of late... Yep,  cliche but I like these designs/color combinations for the most part (not sure about the all red but figured I'd go all out)...  I realize that the designs don't mesh with the Kobe purest, that Kobe plays in LA (not South Beach), has nothing to do with Lebron, Miami, Kanye, etc.  Either way:

translucent clear, does sorta have a blue ice look to it.  For those wondering.   The other two shoes I use to ball in and are super dirty haha

I am torn on whether to do the full Amnesty knock off, or put my spin on it since it won't have the right sole color anyway...

Thoughts?

These are so clean! Think I like them better than the amnesties.

Last edited:
Welp....atleast im not the only one whose screwed lol. Man These 8's have just spun all sorts of outtacontrol dropping a solid upper. Cheers gents! i already can feel my account getting lighter SMH.

johnny250 did one awhile back with double purple,  Looks pretty good 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom