Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

He probably had chose the black upper before the poison green upper. Sometimes there is a glitch and it will show a different color for the tongue and upper. I've had the same thing happen. 
thats what i thought at first but ive closed and opened ID a few times and its still working.  and it also is a new grey box in the upper options, the one i drew an arrow towards in my screenshot

I ordered this duke themed pair. I was told expected delivery 11/21/2013. I will post pictures once I receive them. I hope they come out  AWESOME!!

the grey upper is just so clean, so many dope pairs can be made with these solid uppers

god im tempted to sell all my GR's and just ID like 10 pairs......
JK. kind of. or am i? ****

They are not thick like the overseas pair.  They look and feel identical to the non-xdr pairs...  (if you check my profile and look through images, I posted some comparison) After hooping in them outdoors for a while, they've held up OK, but I still don't think any better than regular outsoles.  The GC version outsoles are much thicker. 

The XDR is not worth it IMO... 

Oh wow. Just saw your photos. They do look identical. Thanks for the help!

Wouldn't this work better for Venom?
That could work also.

It's weird, because some pictures of Venom portray him as black, while others portray him as a navy blue color, such as the picture below.

I decided to go with Navy blue in an attempt to make it a bit different.  Also, didn't want people to confuse it for a "Bred" colorway.  But your variation works also.

Back
Top Bottom