Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Alright so i spent a good amount of time looking through the past 20 pages ish to try to find if someone can give me a definitive answer about potentially making barca  mango kobes. From what i've seen, I've heard white base, pink base, and coral snake base. haha point is, I WANT MANGO KOBE 8s. Who has created a pair or is a customizer themselves and can give any input? A quote or DM would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

ALSO, if trying to get mango laces, will dyeing/painting white laces work or some other method? If its not going to work, i'll probably just get black laces.

Last edited:
Yes several people including myself. I think they're making the SS pairs before the Chromas. We'll keep ya'll updated as the finishing emails come in.

Red IMO, but chia prefers pink. It's all about preference though
its really a preference thing, I think pink looks better myself but you the recent pics of the guys that did red looks real good too

IMO solars are red with a pinkish hue to it

Hey guys, so i'm interested in getting a pair of ID's, but how much is it including shipping? I know it's 180$, but how much does it totally come out to be with tax/shipping?

Hey guys, so i'm interested in getting a pair of ID's, but how much is it including shipping? I know it's 180$, but how much does it totally come out to be with tax/shipping?
Almost always a free shipping code or nike just gives it for orders over 100 so it depends on your state tax.  Mine came out to 195 per pair 

correct me if I am wrong but as long as you sign up to Nike.com isn't shipping free? I joined nike.com two years ago and I just sign in before I purchase anything and I've never had to pay for shipping on all of my purchases

tax varies by state, I live in NY so I get screwed on tax, my 10 percent coupon basically covered the tax on my order

but with tax its like 190 something

Yeah if you have a Nike.com account shipping on orders over $75 is free. I live in PA where there's no tax on clothes (which shoes are considered) so I always pay the advertised price on NDC, no higher :smokin.

Last edited:
Yea it all depends on the IDer. I went with pink liner and the gitd green sole. Red be looking good though. It's a win win situation IMO.

Back
Top Bottom