Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

just chatted with a nike rep about my ID order from 1/15/14.  Got the "we've started" email on 1/17, and nothing since (no big deal).  I was just curious, so thought I chat it up - below was his response to my question "can you update me on the status of my order?"

"It appears to be delayed and estimated to ship on 3/3. I apologize for any inconvenience. I'll apply 20% to the order once it ships, as a courtesy."

I suggest if you ordered around the same time, go chat with a rep and try to get that code applied to your order!

Lucky. Just tried my luck with that and was told that my shoes will be shipped Feb 12th.

Ordered - Jan 6
"Started Email" - Jan 8

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten an announcement about them discontinuing the iD feature on the 8s yet.  Maybe they are going to keep it going until the low version of the 9s comes out?

Of the 3 designs i posted, im more inclined to the #3, because of the white jerseys Seattle wore on sunday, but im scared they may get dirty so easily...So its between them and solid grey :rolleyes

Dunno how they´d come out with the pure platinum/white coral snake tho.
Coral snake is almost white. Looks really good in person.

I'm really surprised we haven't gotten an announcement about them discontinuing the iD feature on the 8s yet.  Maybe they are going to keep it going until the low version of the 9s comes out?
why is it a surprise? You act like you want them to discontinue the 8s.

I want them to take it away ASAP so I don't end up making more :lol: The black/grey pit upper looking better and better when ppl posting pics of them.

Has anybody made or seen an USA inspired id? I just ordered a few pairs and planning on getting 2/3 more. Just outta ideas lol

How long you think they will keep the ID's up for the Kobe 8s on NDC? Been putting it off for so long. Really wanting to make that Amnesty CW.

Jesco Jesco wow thank you. Those are great. Giving me a good base to start.

If someone designs something id use, it doesnt have to be usa inspired, id kick a little your way. Serious.

Last edited:
Coral snake is almost white. Looks really good in person.
why is it a surprise? You act like you want them to discontinue the 8s.
I don't want them to discontinue the 8s, it's just surprising.  It seemed like they announced the Lebron X's discontinuing like a month or so before the XI's dropped, I figured they would do the same with the Kobes.

havent even gotten the almost finished email
ohwell.gif

Yeah I know that might happen. I got almost done email for my Lebron Chroma then 2 weeks later they are delayed. Hopefully they don't do the same for Kobe Chromas.

I hope mine get delayed I doubt they will it's just solid upper gitd sole but they can delay it it would love a 20% off I would make two more IDs

Back
Top Bottom