Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

My pair that shipped on Friday still has the tracking as invalid :\ .

And thanks for that little tutorial on how to easily paint the signature. So much easier than trying to stay in the lines :lol: .
Just talked to nike rep after my tracking also wasn't working.  Said the labels have been made but the shoes haven't been picked up yet. Latest they would be picked up is the 10th.
Nice, hopefully I get em by Friday :\.

Not sure if I want to cancel the last pair they are making or wait until they come in. I want to make some 9s right away.

S__t!!! I shoulda pulled the trigger on my last pair last night!

Its funny they didnt send out "get your iD's before their gone" emails about the kobe 8's.

They sent hella emails for last years models(lebrons, KD's)

I got "shipped" emails last friday, nothing on my tracking and it says labels were created on April 8th....... WTF! Last friday was april 4th.

Wow. I ordered 2 pairs for a dude in Canada last night. I bet he's glad he pulled the trigger lol.

thank god I got my chroma SS blue glows in when I did last week

these colors, why couldn't I get mango on the 8? lol wow

considering sending back my red octoberish gumbos since I can ID an all red with glow sole on the 9 with no wack gumbo liner

had this gut feeling last night.

who was the guy that got the twitter message to order last night?

because when i asked this morning they said they didn't know how long it would be up but i should order asap

Man this SUCKS. I really wish I would've bit on it, now.

Salt Level on 10,000. SMH
It wouldn't suck half as bad if the 9's didn't have to be So TRASH. 
sick.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
I bet Nike didn't expect these to sell this well, and just ran out of materials and were forced to end it.

Normally they'll announce it coming to an end, and announce the new sig coming go iD.

I'm both happy and sad that the 8's are no longer on ID.

I'm sad because I was gonna order a pair last night, but I was busy preparing for a group presentation that I had today.  Was gonna order after class today, but saw that they were taken down.  

But I am happy because there are many other shoes this month I am considering copping, and this will save me money.  Plus, I have plenty of other Kobe 8's to wear.

I bet Nike didn't expect these to sell this well, and just ran out of materials and were forced to end it.

Normally they'll announce it coming to an end, and announce the new sig coming go iD.
Good point.  Also, saw you sold your hollywoods @s dubl  ... Did they not come out as nicely as you expected?

I feel like the Kobe 8's are a CLASSIC that should be held in the same regard as the Nike Air Force One, one day.

But I knew the day had to come because given the choice between the Kobe 8 & Kobe 9... people would still be going after 8 ID's for the Next Year, bc the EM 9 Lows just don't cut it.

I just hope they return to Nike ID one day soon... along with the Huarache 2K4's. ONE LOVE.

Last edited:

Good point.  Also, saw you sold your hollywoods @s dubl
 ... Did they not come out as nicely as you expected?
I have the most recent remake :wink: I had 2 pairs of the same shoe.

Was the 3rd actually :rolleyes still weren't perfect, but good enough. None of the 3 were too bad to be honest.

Was about to order a pair of red pit vipers. So angry right now! Willing to pay extra for someone to sell me their pair of red pit vipers or a pair with the blue red chroma all around. I really really wanted these I just thought they would send an email like previous ids. So angry

To be honest....i am not diggin the Kobe 9's...low tops..sorry.
Got my 208.45 dollar kobe 8 ss last night tho
roll.gif

Not to sound hypocritical.....Why do we buy so expensive shoes? Nike makes chinese people work for less than a dollar an hour. Just so we can show who got the best kicks.
[h6]Just sayin.[/h6]

I wonder how long until they offer patterns and chroma. If it isn't to long then I won't be so mad. Still would like to buy somebody's red pit viper 8 I'd though or blue red chroma.

Not to sound hypocritical.....Why do we buy so expensive shoes? Nike makes chinese people work for less than a dollar an hour. Just so we can show who got the best kicks.
[h6]Just sayin.[/h6]
This question applies to Alot of People... of All Ages, Gender, Locals & Ethnicities. It's not just shoes, but various product in general...

Simple yet Complex Subject.

Often times when I ask myself, I talk myself out of making that unnecessary purchase at the moment, but it needs to enter my head more often.

Back
Top Bottom