Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

This so-called playoff QS will be a summer limited release in a Laker colorway which I am not ready to disclose yet. Sorry kids. :\
ohwell.gif
Just be sure to stay tuned... :wink:
wink.gif

Quote:
This so-called playoff QS will be a summer limited release in a Laker colorway which I am not ready to disclose yet. Sorry kids. Just be sure to stay tuned...

thanks curly.

when you say limited do you mean limited like the black/maize??
i need Wu-Tang Clan dunks in any size, any Kobe's made by ADIDAS in 11.5, any DS Jordans in 11.5. INBOX ME

Thanks again Curly. I was gonna save my money up this month thinking the QS would release. But I think I'll get something else and just wait for more confirmation from you. Try to let us know ahead of time on that release so I can get the bills ready lol.

good lookin curley thanks for the update!
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

did black/maize drop at NTNY? im going to be out there soon and really want to pick these up since they didnt hit canada.

if anybody could let me know or pm me, id appreciate it.
E-mail: kenneth.mojica@gmail.com

All I gotta say is that I can't wait for the grey/caroloina color. It's like earth, wind, and FIRE!!! Holla......

they should be at NTNY but even if they arent there are a hundred places in NY u can find the black/maize
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

I'm actually glad that the quickstrike is coming out in the summer cause I'm broke as hell right now lol. This gives me some time to get my stuff together.

I knew there would be a laker colorway. But this is just a crazy little question. What do you think would be a better nba final? Lakers vs heat or pistons vs spurs? Only reason why I ask this is look at the playoffs. The lakers have a great chance of beating the suns. They could beat the clips or nuggets in the second round. I could see how the nba would try to get them past spurs and get the heat past the pistons cuzz that would be the highest rated finals in a long time. I know it won't happen but man talk about ratings!!!!!

The MLPS color dropped here in Australia this week. They are FIRE!

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

Quote:
I knew there would be a laker colorway. But this is just a crazy little question. What do you think would be a better nba final? Lakers vs heat or pistons vs spurs? Only reason why I ask this is look at the playoffs. The lakers have a great chance of beating the suns. They could beat the clips or nuggets in the second round. I could see how the nba would try to get them past spurs and get the heat past the pistons cuzz that would be the highest rated finals in a long time. I know it won't happen but man talk about ratings!!!!!

what do u mean by seeing the nba try to get teams past other teams???????????

Whoever is the better team goes on, its out of the NBA's hands, its not rigged man c'mon.

But Lakers vs Heat would be ridiculously sick. Picture Bynum vs Shaq lol and Kobe all over Dwade woowee.
But it wont happen man, as much as im a Monster Laker and Kobe die hard fan, its gonna be Detroit and San Antonio and Detroit will take it in game 6 if not 5.

Quote:
The MLPS color dropped here in Australia this week. They are FIRE!

Hey azhoops23, what the hell do u mean they dropped the mpls Kobes in Australia????

Let me know where u got them from, what city, store, cause i have relatives down there pleeeeeeeease!!!!!!

and how the hell do they release the MPLS version in Australia before us in North America??????

They drop shoes before the us in other countries a lot, such as the jordan xxi, retroes, Lebrons(playoffs have been reported to released several weeks ago), and of course other shoes...

iwould cop that black/red azk if they wer real...
"if a woman tells you shes 20 and looks 16.... she's 12....."
-Chris Rock

wow the summer? thats great, i dont have money right now haha, plus ive gotta wait for the clear airforceones as well
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom