Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

will they ship from finishline now, or will it be later, closer to the 18th? it does not say anything about not in stock etc

also, WOW at how much people have already paid and are still paying on ebay!!!
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

it says will ship from 5 to 10 business days. and that's both colors!

ok so everybody has a chance to get these now. i would suggest ordering up. I ordered a pair from finishline and i'll go pick up my collection pair from the store. I already got my as release from pys.
35 congrats, you are Niketalks October keystyle champ...

Quote:
WOW at how much people have already paid and are still paying on ebay!!!

Burned by Nike again and their "limited" tag they use to sell shoes. False advertisement. I paid 177.50 on Ebay. So I got screwed over by 50 bucks.

So they run full size big?? Cause it's been said that some1 wasn't able to wear same size as 2k4, but 2k4 themselves run half size big... So what?

^^^ good advice..now....What about the clothing line???
She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

Thanks guys got myself a pair of both the allstars and the blk/yellow..

She had my fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there. AC/DC

I wish some shirts would come out too.

Just ordered from finishline. Wish I knew about that $15 off code before I ordered, oh well.

And it also said:
Quote:
Usually ships in 2-4 business days
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hope this is true

we should all be happy kobe fans now. got the commercial...got the shoes.....got the shoes....got the shoes....and hopefully he scores like 95 in the all star game.

Quote:
$15 OFF KOBE'S ON FINISHLINE(it worked) code #455478

TOTAL WAS $130.89 AFTER TAX AND SHIPPING

DAMN!!! >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

I should have waited and just ordered from finishline.com!!!

I could have saved 10 bucks!! My order was $140.73 on niketown.com and that was with free shipping!!

>:
mad.gif
oh well. finishline tends to mess up orders a lot, plus a lot of the times the shoes and clothing articles come from a store in the middle of nowhere instead of the warehouse.

How limited are the Black/Maize AZK 1s on Finish Line. My brother wants a pair, and I ordered my pair today, but he won't be able to order his til tomorrow. Should I order his as well, or will they still be available tomorrow? Opinions?

Dude, these things run huge - sorry for blurry pics.....I'll take better ones tonight/tomorrow.

For whoever asked if they run big in length or width - try both!

ngui36.jpg

nguiiw.jpg

FLINTGREY
team.soled.out

i had already ordered mine before the posting of the coupon. nice first post lol.

also finishline has never messed up my order, so, i know i'm str8.

i posted my opinion a few pages back, and some of you guys (john23friend85, kingdugan, lakermania 8)
glasses.gif
thought otherwise. i am a laker fan a know kobe is one of the greatest players in the league right now. and i bet that if shaq was still with the lakers and kobe dropped these shoes, there wouldn't be so much hype over them like there is now. not to mention his 81 points. i remember when kobe was going through his problems, a lot of nt members were hating on him. that's all i have right now

Damn. I ordered mine as the same size as my H2K5s. Anyone need a pair of AZK 1s in size 10.5 traded for a size 10? lol

If not, I'm going to cancel my order.

Back
Top Bottom