Zoom Kobe I Post - Release Dates and Pictures

THANKS, but i've been on NT since 2000. I just recently changed my screen name. Some may know me as koBBOYant.

I have the same jersey and size. Love it.

Peace n GOD BLESS

All I have to say is WOW.... :wow:
eek.gif

I recieved my All-Stars on Thursday from PSY.com and the Black/Yellows today (Friday) from Niketown.com. BTW, I used the free ground shipping for the black/yellows (originally scheduled for this Valentines day).

I LOVE these shoes. I shot arond with the All-Stars. The zoom air is amazing. The shoe is very light. The ankle support was better than I thought it would be.

And for the hypebeasts....yes...they're neck breakers.

I'll cop all GRs releasing.

Jack my pics and I'll sabatoge your ebay auction or listing. :evil:
devil.gif

Long Beach's silent...but deadly NINJA!​
[/url]

Quote:
nice collection jeremy!

lol...thanks. man seeing your collection i wish i kept my sunshines. but your collection is gangsta!

i slept on the laser 2k4's and still on the hunt for a good deal.

i saw where you shot around in yours. did you go a half size down and how did they work size wise?
[/b]​
[/b]​
[/b]​

Quote:
i saw where you shot around in yours. did you go a half size down and how did they work size wise?

I went with a size 12 (most (90%) of my shoes is size 12). I'll say they fit more like the h2k4s than the h2k5s...It wasn't such a big problem with me though.

My suggestion...I know people don't like to try on shoes anymore inside the store :rolleyes
eyes.gif
,but try them on anyways and then decide.

Long Beach's silent...but deadly NINJA!​
[/url]

they fit at least half a size bigger 4 me. you might now notice at first because it feels a bit narrow, but try to walk around to give yourselves a better idea before you buy.

Recieved my black/maize from NDC, today. Used the free ground shipping code and they took a week, just like always. I must say, they certainly are sharp. Good build quality. I'm quite pleased.

Quote:
had to throw in mine....

Damnit Kenny.

You always have to put us to shame. :tongue:
tongue.gif

Naw, I gotta give it up to Bolt55 and Image619.

Yeah, you know us 619 boys be reppin' the Lakeshow and Kobe hard.

My Kobe collecton doesn't even deserve to be posted so I'll just name it.

OG KB8 White team editions circa 98, Laser 2k4s, Laker 2k5s, Black Silver 2k5s, Black 2k5s.

How pathetic. :x
sick.gif

[/b]
[/b]

Yea I wonder if they do drop any quickstrikes over all-star weekend? That would be awesome... :pimp:
pimp.gif

North Carolina​

so were they up at 9:00 Pacific for sale? or what... cuz it looks like i cant cop from niketown. had a damn voucher too.

just got back home from the niketown LA event... it was crazy, i got hooked up, with a BLUE wristband... meaning i was 1-11 people to meet with kobe...

which better translates into signed pair of ZK1's and some good stuff...

kobe was there with his wife, some nike reps, and quite a few people... chucky atkins came in and surprised kobe at one point... all in all, it was crazy but definately worth while,

if anyone can host pics, let me know cuz i know somebodies going to post with "thread useless without pics..." :rofl:
roll.gif

thanks ricky... i got da ones in my crappy camera phone, but one of the people that were with me, they are sending me e-mails of the pictures tonite...

i'm going to try and upload my camera pics to u though, i just have the shoes signed and a couple of shots of kobe...

don't worry, i'll get the rest to you as soon as i receive e-mails...

on a side note, really really tite, kobe was wearing custom AF1 lows... grey, black and white i believe... but they had his logo on the heel, those were SICK... took a picture of those as well...

Just ordered my pair from swoosh, can't wait till they come in. Picked up some laser 2k4s two wks ago. Kobe is killin it on 06.

it was CRAZY crowded... insane if u ask me... but my boy harold, he's just as insane, he was campin out since thursday afternoon, hehe... he held a spot for me, and thanks gawd he did, i was working until 6pm tonite...

all that insanity paid off though, and i do feel a little bad for some of the people, especially those who showed up to NOT get anything... not even the free kobe shirt...

kobe did go down to the MOB at one point, after he was done with the media frenzy and with the lucky winners... he did sign THREE more items, one of them was a pair of the ZK1's in the black/maize/gold colorway... couldn't make out who gave him the shoe... i gotta tell you, granted the media i'm sure had alot to do with it, but he was very personable, and very down to earth... very touchy feely too, hugged da hell outta everybody, lol...

Back
Top Bottom